How many OTA stations do you get?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What about a poll selection called "all".

I mean if someone gets 5 OTA, but there are 15 within 2 miles, that isn't so hot.

But someone in a light market could receive the only 2 avail and they are doing the best they can.

I get all the OTAs in San Diego. Considering the 1st installer said I wouldn't get any and the horror stories here, I am happy. I probably will drop cable in the future.

All the channels in my DMA are mapped, and there is no city closer than 200 miles away with a tower, so I didnt get anything from manual scan. But the weird thing is that 2 very lo power channels I could never get have become rock solid ever since the software upgrade. On the old scale these channels were like 15-18. Now they're 90. Very weird.

None and I am sick of this. My apartment won't fix the master antenna on the roof because they said they don't maintain them anymore. May have to cancel Voom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)