How Much Snow You Got ( Southeast)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well, we got another 5" of snow today??? Is winter ever going to be over?? :confused: Where's that global warming when you need it? :eek:

Well, we got another 5" of snow today??? Is winter ever going to be over?? :confused: Where's that global warming when you need it? :eek:

Where the heck you at?We got around 5" here too,still getting some snow showers and 23F atm

Where the heck you at?We got around 5" here too,still getting some snow showers and 23F atm

I'm in the central part of Virginia. Started early this morning and is the same storm that you got as it was tracking north east across Virginia. Suppose to be sunny and 41* tomorrow so most of it will likely be gone by days end. I hope!!

I'm in the central part of Virginia. Started early this morning and is the same storm that you got as it was tracking north east across Virginia. Suppose to be sunny and 41* tomorrow so most of it will likely be gone by days end. I hope!!

Sounds pretty similar to what we are expecting.

Snowed here all evening, but was just above freezing so, no accumulation.

Another inch or 2 here this morning, must have arrived in the night.... On top of yesterdays snow, that didn't all melt... I would like to see the green grass again -- SOON !!!

It's snowing hard and everything is white again :( I'm am so ready to see some leaves on trees again. I know it's coming, but it's real late this year. I did get to mow the lawn for the first time yesterday. Probably more of wishful thinking ;) Didn't have to empty the bag before finishing.

Magic I can bet you are ready for leaves and grass! I can remember only one time that it snowed any in my area, after the strawberries started to bloom ( late April for me).
Back in the mid 80's I think , I remember thinking that would be the end of my little strawberry patch that year, but even with a couple of inches or less on the blooms, it didn't hurt em! Hope it turns into spring for you soon.

Magic how far do you live from those guys on that Mountain Men show?

Magic how far do you live from those guys on that Mountain Men show?
Sorry, I don't know the show. Sounds like a comedy ;) I am at 3200 feet elevation in the middle of the valley. We call it the "Banana Belt" cause the winters are mild here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)