How to share files with HR-21 and PC?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

willywonkaisrsh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
North Carolina
I need to know how to share files (music, pictures video) from my computer to my HR-21. I have a wired connection between the HR-21 and my router. The HR-21 is connected to the internet and I can use ON-DEMAND just fine. My computer is running WIndows 7 and it sees the HR-21 in the network.

I need to know how to get the HR-21 to play files on my PC?

I need to know how to share files (music, pictures video) from my computer to my HR-21. I have a wired connection between the HR-21 and my router. The HR-21 is connected to the internet and I can use ON-DEMAND just fine. My computer is running WIndows 7 and it sees the HR-21 in the network.

I need to know how to get the HR-21 to play files on my PC?
Windows 7 has Windows Media Player 12. The Media Share on the HR21 only works with WMP11, not 12. Unfortunately, you would have to reboot into Vista to view/listen to your files on your HR21 (via WMP11).

Gotta admin that I hadn't tried it for awhile. Apparently one of the recent updates made them compatible.

Just go into the HR21's menu and select "Music, Photos, & More" In "My Computers," select the computer that has your media files that are in WMP. Then, just follow the trail.

I'm so glad they finally made it compatible. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts