HR 34 Worth the Upgrade?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks guys. Sounds as though I need to get a 24 (or 2) for now and let the 34 "cure" for a while.

JohnW

No complaints on my HR34 here. I love being able to have just about everything record there without having to manage recordings between 2 or 3 DVRs.

I miss the speediness and no lag in the HR-24 I had at the main TV and am about to move boxes around. The 34 constantly loses the ability to see two of the other three HR-24's and I have to reset it at least 3x/wk in order to get the 34 to see the other three boxes again. Definitely (my box anyway) not ready for "prime time" but the cost was minimal ($99 plus a free HR-24) so I can't complain too much. But the wife can and is.

Stopped by my Brothers a little while ago, they added a HR34 to the livingroom, have a HR24 in the office/pc room and HR20 in the Bedroom, installer put in a SWM16, but the HR20 isn't hooked to whole home... going to have to figure out where the installer did wrong when he added the HR34.

dfergie said:
Stopped by my Brothers a little while ago, they added a HR34 to the livingroom, have a HR24 in the office/pc room and HR20 in the Bedroom, installer put in a SWM16, but the HR20 isn't hooked to whole home... going to have to figure out where the installer did wrong when he added the HR34.

Does the HR20 have a DECA adapter hooked to it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts