HR20-100 & 700 National Software Release's 0x1EA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have the HR20-100 and I wonder if anybody has got the Ox1EA upgrade in Florida? I checked mine just now and still haven't gotten it. still have the old upgrade of Nov 07 on screen when info checked.

Same here... still running the 0x1BE from November. Has anyone on the east coast got the upgrade automatically (without any user intervention)?

I have the HR20-100 and I wonder if anybody has got the Ox1EA upgrade in Florida? I checked mine just now and still haven't gotten it. still have the old upgrade of Nov 07 on screen when info checked.

nope and i checked today.

It is not uncommon for these to be spread over a few weeks - especially releases that have lots of changes. They rollout based on balancing the CSR calls, any software change results in some people having trouble or getting confused, resulting in calls.

Some take a few days, some take several weeks.

This one had many changes, so it may be a while.

:up

Downloading the update now...

I just logged on to see what was in the software update. I knew I could count on SG to give me the run down.

Thanks.

In FLA here (or pretty darn close) and I got the update last night @ 3:51 am.

I woke up, switched the tv on for some headline news and said "OMG They messed up my ird!!"

BUt I gotta say I love that the 30 second skip is now there. Being an old series 2 tivo user and having the skip I missed it. I always thought DTV had to use the 30 second slip as a way to say people were still watching the commercial but I guess I was wrong.

:D

Got it here in the Detroit market today at 3:54 AM, now, I went to search for shows, Keyword search and looked for 30skip, nothing comes up..Am I doing this wrong?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)