HTC Fuze or iPhone???

It's free for like 15 days or so. I tried it but, it's visually impressive but I didn't like it, took too many clicks and swipes to do things.

It's free for like 15 days or so. I tried it but, it's visually impressive but I didn't like it, took too many clicks and swipes to do things.
I saw some demos. You can go into the Today settings and turn it on and other things off. What I liked about it is the big icons and the page flips (similar to the new Palm Pre). It made it easier to use the touch screen

I saw some demos. You can go into the Today settings and turn it on and other things off. What I liked about it is the big icons and the page flips (similar to the new Palm Pre). It made it easier to use the touch screen

I tried to use it for a few days but found myself going back to TouchFlo3D. Played around with TF3D2 a bit, but waiting for last few minor bugs to be worked out of that one...they are much closer since the Tachi dialer was ported.

Let us know how it works out. Beautiful phone, few hardware and software flaws, but what phone doesn't have issues. It can hang with the rest of 'em.

I don't even have one and it erks me every time I hear of another nonsense move from Apple & AT&T. You'd have to give me one for free and pay the bill and then I'd think of using it under the Apple & AT&T regime.

Let us know how it works out. Beautiful phone, few hardware and software flaws, but what phone doesn't have issues. It can hang with the rest of 'em.

I don't even have one and it erks me every time I hear of another nonsense move from Apple & AT&T. You'd have to give me one for free and pay the bill and then I'd think of using it under the Apple & AT&T regime.
This is what erks me as well. The restrictions that ATT and Apple put on this phone is annoying. Since I can get around the ones I want to use and since I cannot beat my current plan, I am more than willing to put up with it.

I am also not the type of person that goes with the latest fads. I cannot stand it when people show off their iPhones as if they are royalty. The fact that the iPhone is trendy is another thing that turns me off. But for what I want and what I need, it is probably the best phone for me right now.

All providers are bad and do stupid things. You just have to choose which one has the least impacts on you. Verizon and Sprint do some things that are just as bad as what AT&T does. They just are not brought to the spotlight like AT&T's are.

Dodger. Hope you like your iPhone once you get it. Did you have a chance to play with the Fuze and iPhone for any length of time? Just wondering your thoughts as the HTC Touch Pro models was the only one I did not play with when I chose mine.

All providers are bad and do stupid things. You just have to choose which one has the least impacts on you. Verizon and Sprint do some things that are just as bad as what AT&T does. They just are not brought to the spotlight like AT&T's are.

Haven't seen Sprint do anything stupid with their smart phones. Verizon..yes..they gimp the phones...lock out the GPS...hell look at the mess they did with their Touch Pro, less memory, small keyboard, etc.

I see AT&T and their iphone issues are now being brought in front of the FCC. That's ridiculous, the FCC shouldn't be involved with that.

I am getting a new phone and have narrowed my choices down to two, iPhone and HTC Fuze. I currently have AT&T and am not leaving since I will not be able to beat my old grandfathered Pac Bell plan (yes I am able to add the data plan without changing my current plan). I have reasearched both phones and am still on the fence. I would be curious to read what you guys thinks, including the pros and cons of both.

I phone hands down. Much easier to use than any other phone.

I have had them all and wish I would have gotten the iPhone much earlier.

My advice, try it for a few weeks (restocking of 10%) if ya don;t like it.

I bet you will!

Not switching to Verizon.

First, they have just as many stupid restrictions as ATT and they have worse coverage in my area (remember that ATT used to be PacBell here, which had a strong standing prior to Cingular takeover).

Second, I cannot beat my current ATT play. We are under an old PacBell plan that cost us very little and gives us what we need. There are no current plans with any provider that can beat what we currently have.