HTC one vs Samsing Galaxy S4. Whaich Would You Buy and Why

They're doesn't really seem to be much difference (at least to me) between the s3 and s4 so if I had to justify spending more money on a phone, I'd go for the HTC One

In my case I will be replacing an Iphone 4s (personal) an in a few months a Motorola Droid Pro (business). So the incremental difference between the S# and S4 is not a factor. I am leaning toward one of each but still can't decide which phone will satisfy which need.

This is definitely a high class problem. I mean there area lot of folks that wish this was all they had to worry about. I appreciate the comments here.

If I had to pick right now I would choose the HTC One. I had an S3 for about two weeks and sold it, was not for me.

They're doesn't really seem to be much difference (at least to me) between the s3 and s4 so if I had to justify spending more money on a phone, I'd go for the HTC One

Actually, theres not that much difference between the S4 and the HTC One, other than the outer case.
The things that are different are very small differences from what I could tell.

INteresting that people are choosing the One over the S4, well of course they are, the One has been out and available, so of course theres personal use and opinion on it, those that are not liking the S4 ... well, why is that, they haven't even had a chance to use it yet and already don't like it ?

Can you say Biased ?

I have the HTC One. I'm sure the S4 is a great phone. I got such a good deal on the One I couldn't turn it down. Net cost is only $59!

I amstuck with AT&T for the personal phone. I was considering Verizon for the work phone (I am now with Sprint) and I am not sure they will get the HTC one. That might push me HTC one for peersonal use and galazxy S4 for buiness.

I will be replacing both my persoanl and buasiness cell phones soon. I am on the fense between these two (I have rejected the idea of a Windows 8 phone). I have read several reviews but my mind is not made up. Wat would you guys do?

BTQ I am considering one of each.

I'm more of a WP guy but Sprint does not have any WP8 devices and my old device was having hardware issues so Android was always my second choice. So I got the HTC One and have to admit one of the best devices I have used and I will never buy anything Apple just not a fan of how they do things. Not saying if someone uses a Apple product there something wrong with them I always advise people to use what you like. But don't be afraid to try something else so right now I would go with the HTC One I have already referred someone to the device. By the time my contract up in 2015 we will have a better feel on WP devices as far as how much more hardware will be available it's just right not 7-10 devices are Android base so you options are limited to them. But like WP devices Android is very customizable and works well with the PC and you have plenty of options to choose from with them. So you might look at the HTC One S4 is ok but too me Samsung is starting to cookie cutter their devices where to me they all look the same so forth where with HTC they seem to have a better feel and design to them. Either way S4 and HTC One are both good so you might just have to try both see how they feel to you I would say they are the top 2 Android devices out right now.

Thansk to all. i have to makea move next week on the personal phone. It looks like the HTC one on AT&T and then perhaps a Galaxy S4 on Verizon when the business contract is up.
all that is definite is that I won't go with Apple or WP8 and that I will abandon Sprint on the business side.

I was surprised to see that AT&T showed me as eligible for an upgrade yesterday. I ordered the HTC one for personal use. I still intend to get the s4 for business. I am not 100% sure I will go with Verizon for that but it looks likely.

That's a good deal. I was surprised I was offered $100 for my old HTC Inspire 4G from HTC.

I wanted the HTC One . It is such a beautiful phone . But I cannot go on beauty alone. The camera is just so so. Regardless of how large the pixels , it is still a 4MP camera. To me , that is a turn off . Also , on Droid Life , the review of Sense 5 wasn't good at all. seems that everything works different on the HTC One than the other androids . What just one simple step can do on the other androids , it takes 2 on the One. I will put the link here if it is okay. if not , remove the link.

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/17/htc-one-review/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)