I almost switched back to Dish today, but sticking with DirecTV.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bottom line is that DirecTV does not have the PAC 12. Dish, Comcast, Cox do have the PAC 12. It might not be New York and Chicago but it is California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Colorado. That's a whole lot of viewers that spend a whole lot of money on products hawked by a whole lot of companies that do not reach those viewers. Whether you like sports or not, sporting event advertising is the driving force in television today. Advertising rates during major sporting events is suprising to the average viewer

A person (as long as he owns his home) could always have two providers. Someone could get the rest of the sports channels through DirecTV and get the minimum package with Dish Network to get the Pac-12 networks. As long as the person doesn’t mind the extra cost, problem solved. I, myself, wouldn’t need to do this for I live in an apartment and don’t care to watch sports on TV anyways. Live games are a different story for me, but I don’t follow anyone and I don’t even care if my area’s team wins. I also could probably count on one hand all the current professional sports players that I’ve heard of...

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

A person (as long as he owns his home) could always have two providers. Someone could get the rest of the sports channels through DirecTV and get the minimum package with Dish Network to get the Pac-12 networks. As long as the person doesn’t mind the extra cost, problem solved. I, myself, wouldn’t need to do this for I live in an apartment and don’t care to watch sports on TV anyways. Live games are a different story for me, but I don’t follow anyone and I don’t even care if my area’s team wins. I also could probably count on one hand all the current professional sports players that I’ve heard of...

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Doesn't seem worth it to get a separate satellite provider for one channel. Doesn't Pac 12 offer a streaming option? That would avoid having a second dish, second set of wiring, second set of boxes (or box if you watch it on just one TV) and save money.

Doesn't seem worth it to get a separate satellite provider for one channel. Doesn't Pac 12 offer a streaming option? That would avoid having a second dish, second set of wiring, second set of boxes (or box if you watch it on just one TV) and save money.

Not everybody has internet that is capable of streaming HD video, or even SD for that matter.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)