System Advice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rick Esenwine

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 8, 2015
Hanover, Pa
I work in a county building that has D* installed. At this point, the system consists of a round dish with 4 coax cables coming from it and 3 D10 receivers. There are 2 receivers that feed 2 tv's in one area and a third receiver mounted under a tv in another area. This third tv is feed back into a distribution system that feeds several offices within the building, with the channel being controlled by the third receiver. I have attached photos for clarity. I cannot read the model number on the dish, everything is faded out.

With the upcoming shut down of the SD feeds, I am trying to plan a new system for our building. We would like to feed as many as 10 tv's, some older and some brand new. The majority of the tv's are HD capable. 4 of the brand new tv's are the TLC 65C807 models. I'm not sure what, if any deals, that D* would offer as far as equipment replacement, etc. I would like some assistance in planning our system; if anyone would like to PM me directly. We are located in south central PA.

Thank you
20180724_132643.jpg 20180724_132653.jpg 20180724_132700.jpg 20180724_133029.jpg 20180724_133034.jpg

You'll need a new dish, but you can get an LNB on that dish which will support at least 13 and probably 21 receivers from a single cable going inside. It would be a very simple install but since it is a government account not residential you probably need to contact a commercial installer like mdram said.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)