I just renewed online.

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I'm tired of the annual dance myself. However SXM has been "nice to have" during the pandemic. I find myself streaming programming most of the day. What really irked me was what they did with the MLB channels this year. I've been a Select subscriber for many years. My wife likes to listen to baseball on the radio. MLB had been part of Select the whole time. This year, two weeks before opening day SXM alerted subscribers that MLB has been moved to the more expensive All Access subscription. My subscription ends in September. I may not renew because of that experience.
I wish they would do like the XM people did and put ALL the MLB games in One Section in sequential order ... right now they are scattered all over the place ... many I can't get in my car/truck because they make them STREAMING only, so now I have to mess with the phone while driving.
The ONLY time I will do this type of thing is if I happen to be going some distance.

chiodo

chiodo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 17, 2005
Pacific NW
Well just by coincidence after not renewing in February, I just got the $4.99 per month offer Today,
coincidentally also after their free trial finished. Currently deciding whether or not to take them up on their offer.

Reactions: Foxbat
Foxbat

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Well just by coincidence after not renewing in February, I just got the $4.99 per month offer Today, coincidentally also after their free trial finished.
I wonder why you got $4.99 and I got $5.99? Is that for 6 months or the full year?

chiodo

chiodo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 17, 2005
Pacific NW
This is for 1 year (12 months) and it's actually for $5.00 per month, (Not $4.99) kind of weird they billed me for 3 months and then say that I will renew for another 9 months also @ $5.00

As for you being offered $5.99 I don't know, they're marketing is strange, I've heard of people being offered only $99per yr, that's what they offered me at first when I cancelled 4 months ago.

harshness

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
I just went through the cancel chat and got the $4.99 (with fees it ends up being $6.06) per month deal for Music and Entertainment.

The first offer was Platinum for $8.99 (+ fees).

Reactions: TheKrell
AntiMoz

AntiMoz

Livin' the Dream
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Western NY
I just went through the cancel chat and got the $4.99 (with fees it ends up being $6.06) per month deal for Music and Entertainment.

The first offer was Platinum for $8.99 (+ fees).
Same here. Nearly 20 year subscriber, early adopter of Sirius. Was able to get the deal on multiple radios and align all the end dates so I only have to do the now annual “I’m cancelling” chat once.

Reactions: Foxbat