I just renewed online. (2 Viewers)

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
After I checked out it asked if I was in my vehicle to receive a refresh signal. I clicked yes. I was instructed to tune to channel 2 to confirm receipt of the signal. Of course I ran to the driveway and turned on the car, came in hit send signal, ran back to the car and tuned to channel 2 and got the "update successful" message. Super easy.

I had to request another hit after I re-subbed, because the first time I was too darn slow getting to my car. Why can't they just sent the authorization signal more often, so that we aren't forced to sprint out to our cars? :mad:

TRG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I had to request another hit after I re-subbed, because the first time I was too darn slow getting to my car. Why can't they just sent the authorization signal more often, so that we aren't forced to sprint out to our cars? :mad:
In the future just take your smart phone out to the car, turn on the ignition and do this.

No stress, no worries, no sprinting out to the car.......

mikew

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Guess you guys broke them. I tried tonight and, of course, got this:

1600835576681.png

QCK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 27, 2008
Did the online chat tonight and got select for $60/12 months on each of my three vehicles. No hassles, very easy to get done in chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts