I just renewed online.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
After I checked out it asked if I was in my vehicle to receive a refresh signal. I clicked yes. I was instructed to tune to channel 2 to confirm receipt of the signal. Of course I ran to the driveway and turned on the car, came in hit send signal, ran back to the car and tuned to channel 2 and got the "update successful" message. Super easy.

I had to request another hit after I re-subbed, because the first time I was too darn slow getting to my car. Why can't they just sent the authorization signal more often, so that we aren't forced to sprint out to our cars? :mad:

I had to request another hit after I re-subbed, because the first time I was too darn slow getting to my car. Why can't they just sent the authorization signal more often, so that we aren't forced to sprint out to our cars? :mad:
In the future just take your smart phone out to the car, turn on the ignition and do this.

No stress, no worries, no sprinting out to the car.......

Guess you guys broke them. I tried tonight and, of course, got this:

1600835576681.png

Did the online chat tonight and got select for $60/12 months on each of my three vehicles. No hassles, very easy to get done in chat.

Reactions: Foxbat
Did the online chat tonight and got select for $60/12 months on each of my three vehicles. No hassles, very easy to get done in chat.
We were coming up on our one year anniversary of our 12 months at 5$/mo. deal, so Mrs. Foxbat started the cancellation process and got to the “you need to speak with an agent to that” and handed me her tablet. After a few minutes of “it isn’t worth more than what we were paying” since we have Prime Music streaming included with our Amazon Prime and other streaming options, the agent finally offered us another year of the 5$/mo. plan. Sold!

Reminder set for June 4, 2022…

Reactions: TheKrell
After a few minutes of “it isn’t worth more than what we were paying” since we have Prime Music streaming included with our Amazon Prime and other streaming options, the agent finally offered us another year of the 5$/mo. plan. Sold!
This is depressing news. For awhile there, I thought they had an online method to cancel which automatically offered that deal. Now we have to go back to a live person and haggle? :crying

For the record, in the past, I get through to that deal fairly quickly by saying that I listen to only one channel. This has the added benefit of being true. :D It also gives me a chance to give them feedback on which channel that is.

Reactions: Foxbat
This is depressing news. For awhile there, I thought they had an online method to cancel which automatically offered that deal. Now we have to go back to a live person and haggle? :crying

For the record, in the past, I get through to that deal fairly quickly by saying that I listen to only one channel. This has the added benefit of being true. :D It also gives me a chance to give them feedback on which channel that is.

I renewed mine last month. I happened to call when they were closed and the automatic service gave me the offer immediately.

I'm not sure if SiriusXM realizes how many customers they lose or potential customers they never get because of the hassle of having to speak with agents to renew or cancel. Personally, I've had it and will never give my credit card to them again. After wasting almost an hour of my time the last time I tried to cancel, I became convinced that they are running a scam. The thing is, if it were easy to cancel, I would sign up.

I'm not sure if SiriusXM realizes how many customers they lose or potential customers they never get because of the hassle of having to speak with agents to renew or cancel. Personally, I've had it and will never give my credit card to them again. After wasting almost an hour of my time the last time I tried to cancel, I became convinced that they are running a scam. The thing is, if it were easy to cancel, I would sign up.
I'm tired of the annual dance myself. However SXM has been "nice to have" during the pandemic. I find myself streaming programming most of the day. What really irked me was what they did with the MLB channels this year. I've been a Select subscriber for many years. My wife likes to listen to baseball on the radio. MLB had been part of Select the whole time. This year, two weeks before opening day SXM alerted subscribers that MLB has been moved to the more expensive All Access subscription. My subscription ends in September. I may not renew because of that experience.

We get some limited use out of it on our trips to visit her family. We never take her car to our Island getaway because the roads turn to gravel and clay once you’re out of town. I can usually stream SiriusXM through the App in my Escape and it sounds much better than Ford’s Sirius hardware/software solution.

I’d be steaming TunedIn if I didn’t have SiriusXM available. At home, my HEOS speakers connect to the SiriusXM service and the sound is quite nice. So we get our $5 worth of music every month, whether at home or in Mrs. Foxbat’s car.

Reactions: AntiMoz
I'm tired of the annual dance myself. However SXM has been "nice to have" during the pandemic. I find myself streaming programming most of the day. What really irked me was what they did with the MLB channels this year. I've been a Select subscriber for many years. My wife likes to listen to baseball on the radio. MLB had been part of Select the whole time. This year, two weeks before opening day SXM alerted subscribers that MLB has been moved to the more expensive All Access subscription. My subscription ends in September. I may not renew because of that experience.
i Really wish they would put thier Sports packages all in one section like XM use to be ,,,, all MLB games were betwen 176 and 189 (or 76 and 89, cant remember) instead of scattering them all over thier channels wherever they can find room.
Same goes for the NFL.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I have 5 radios on one account, and without the $5 or $7 deals, there would probably be one, if that. The true discount for multiple radios definitely needs to to be greater than a couple bucks.

Bringing this thread back for another annual update. Mrs. Foxbat said our SiriusXM deal runs out on Monday, so today I tried the on-line chat to either cancel or see if we could get another year of the $5.99/mo. Promotional package. It took two chats and 30 minutes, but the 2nd agent hooked us up with the same deal as before, $5.99/mo. plus License Fees and State Tax.

See you in another year…

Reactions: TheKrell
Yeah just not into playing games with them anymore. Bad enough I had too play CSR Roulette with Dish a while back. So the best SXM could offer me at the time was $99.99+ taxes and fees. So NO, Not worth $10.per month when I used to get it for half that price. Free Preview on SXM is good, but I noticed it's only good when it's for free, then once back to subspription mode it's the same repetitive crap as usual.