i love VOOM but

rang1995

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 30, 2003
Bergen co NJ
These CSR's are the dumbest things on earth..can't even fix a password to check your "my voom" without researching and "escalating" then telling me it will take a few days..jeez,it's these little things

sounds like some of the telephone companies I deal with everyday.

We'll get that billing address changed by the end of the week

(takes 4 days to change where a bill is sent)?? :eek:

I just wanted to change my billing address to a p.o. box, and he put me on hold *several* times to check how to do that. I wanted to raise another issue, but I didn't dare with this guy. I would have been on the phone another hour.

And forget trying to get on the email list as a customer. I got duplicate emails and asked the CSR to remove *ONE*. I stopped getting any! I requested several times to get back on. Never has happened.

sorry i am on with the 3rd one and 3 different answers,,and i am a moderator, a PISSED off one..they are so frustrating,they are the front lines with the public and cant reset a passwor or tell it to you when the website says call voom

I've been trying to login to the website now for six months. I have called & emailed them mumerous times to have someone reset the $%#@! password. I have given up for now. Can anyone tell me if there is anything there worth all this trouble, assuming that I could ever login and access it?

I have never been able to log in to web site seems the csr who created my account created 2 different user names.Call has been escalated several times but still doesnt work
Been trying since march to get it straightened out .Someone called yesterday said it would be ok in 2 days .We shall see.

vooms answer for everything: sir we will escalate this situation right now.

u guys remember back in the days when things got solved right then. and once in a while things escalated when u get really pissed and threatened to killl them.

Look i love VOOM but hate the answers by dummies..get a service monkey(see news) they can be taught to ESCALATE.....and nothing gets done...where did they learn that word from??tom ridge?

ratam said:
I've been trying to login to the website now for six months. I have called & emailed them mumerous times to have someone reset the $%#@! password. I have given up for now. Can anyone tell me if there is anything there worth all this trouble, assuming that I could ever login and access it?

Here's what you get when you log in:

1. Your personal account info - The programming you subscribe to, your address, the equipment you have installed, and whether your account is currently active or not.

2. How much money you owe Voom.

3. The ability to change your password and email address.

after answering security question (place of birth,like i don't remember) i get this
"Invalid answer to your security question--please re-enter answer

Need more assistance?
Should you fail to receive your information, or are still unable to log in, please contact us at 1.800.GET.VOOM
" you call for assistance and get NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Thompson said:
Here's what you get when you log in:

1. Your personal account info - The programming you subscribe to, your address, the equipment you have installed, and whether your account is currently active or not.

2. How much money you owe Voom.

3. The ability to change your password and email address.

Thanks Ken. Seeing as how I already know all this information, except for my password, there is not much point in wasting any more time trying to login. I think I'll see whats on TV instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)