iCloud discussion thread

There is a new update for iCloud on iTunes. Not exactly what it adds if anything.

ITunes match must be close to public release. There is now a toggle for it in the music app settings.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• image-1688797322.png
    image-1688797322.png
    45 KB · Views: 108
  • image-832528778.png
    image-832528778.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 92
ITunes match must be close to public release. There is now a toggle for it in the music app settings.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Tried to move this to iCloud, but the software was not cooperating.

I find this curious as I DO NOT have this setting under MUSIC in settings on my Verizon iPhone.

Tried to move this to iCloud, but the software was not cooperating.

I find this curious as I DO NOT have this setting under MUSIC in settings on my Verizon iPhone.
Go into Music Settings then pull down the screen like you are refreshing on the SatelliteGuys app. I did this and the iTunes music showed. I can now access all of my music from the cloud on my iPhone...

If it still dont work for you Rocky PM me as I may need to add your new phone to the authorized devices list. :D

I spoke too soon. I went back to the device and NOW the option is there and iTunes match is on. Testing it as I speak.

Works! Just need to get my PC to properly transfer everything. It has a tendency to crash when syncing iTunes Match.

Go into Music Settings then pull down the screen like you are refreshing on the SatelliteGuys app. I did this and the iTunes music showed. I can now access all of my music from the cloud on my iPhone...

If it still dont work for you Rocky PM me as I may need to add your new phone to the authorized devices list. :D

It works. Now I just need to get itunes ont he PC to stop crashing.

I am on hold with Apple right now trying to add Apple Care+. They have the WORST hold music ever. Its really terrible.

I have to say that Spotify Premium is MUCH faster in terms of instantly streaming music. iTunes match has huge potential, but seems like it just isn't ready for prime time.

Just got this in my inbox...

Tunes Connect will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, October 26 from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. PDT.

During this time, iTunes Connect will not be available.

Regards,

The iTunes Store team

I am assuming we are still in the beta right? And icloud libraries are going to be wiped out before they go public, right?

Good.

I have come to the conclusion that the itunes library on my PC has something screwy. It gets through all but 1 of 4500 songs and it craps out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes, but suspect I will need to create a new library and start from scratch. Actually not a bad idea, as I have music in all sorts of places on the drive, but still frustrating.

Video shot with iPhone are not compatible with iCloud?
Checked my iPad and no Video. I guess I'll need to sync to get it. Pictures look amazing on the original iPad taken from the iPhone 4s.
I bought a 1080p mini camcorder a few years back. Kodak I think it was. The video on the 4s blew it out of the water!
1080p on the 4s really does look 1080p.:)

Video shot with iPhone are not compatible with iCloud?
Checked my iPad and no Video. I guess I'll need to sync to get it. Pictures look amazing on the original iPad taken from the iPhone 4s.
I bought a 1080p mini camcorder a few years back. Kodak I think it was. The video on the 4s blew it out of the water!
1080p on the 4s really does look 1080p.:)

Yeah, I shot video tonight on my phone, and it only shows in the camera roll, not the Photo Stream. Thus, doesn't get to the macbook or the iPad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)