Important notice about your DISH account

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Still no BB@H e-mail. Then again, Comcast summarily zaps a whole lot of e-mails even if you have spam filtering disabled (as I do). The horrific downside of this effort to reduce their overall e-mail processing load is that the emails aren't recoverable.:rant:

Know what?

I didn't get it!

Maybe because I am a Dish employee, they figured I'd read it at work (I did). I have no numbers to support it, but it feels like there's been a lot of fraud this summer. As everyone has stated, it seems to target international customers. I know Dish has closed some loopholes in regard to accessing someone's online account, it's harder to get in now, and I also know there has been additional training and some changes in how accounts are handled when a customer (or someone pretending to be them) calls in.

Stating the obvious: Dish makes very few outbound calls. When in doubt, call us back.

Great advice!

Still no BB@H e-mail. Then again, Comcast summarily zaps a whole lot of e-mails even if you have spam filtering disabled (as I do). The horrific downside of this effort to reduce their overall e-mail processing load is that the emails aren't recoverable.:rant:
You should use a Yahoo or Gmail account. Then, Comcast doesn't enter the picture, other than as your ISP.

I have Comcast HSI at home. And, the only time I've used that email address is to log into my account.

I keep getting calls from 866-668-8047, lookup online says people were getting told it's Dish collections. I wonder if this isnt a scam.

I keep getting calls from 866-668-8047, lookup online says people were getting told it's Dish collections. I wonder if this isnt a scam.

That is an official DISH number. If you don't trust it, you can always call 800-333-DISH to see what they want.

I guess Ill answer. I know the account isnt past due, I have auto pay and look at my account often online.

What am I looking at with Dish police, never kept up with that one? I have two Hoppers connected to the internet at all times, and one Joey that is only connected on weekends during fball season.

I guess Ill answer. I know the account isnt past due, I have auto pay and look at my account often online.

What am I looking at with Dish police, never kept up with that one? I have two Hoppers connected to the internet at all times, and one Joey that is only connected on weekends during fball season.

I don't think it is the Dish police,they usually call from the main dish number.They may be calling to offer you a promo.

There is a possibility that it is a scammer using a spoofed number to make it look like Dish collections/audit.

I don't think it is the Dish police,they usually call from the main dish number.They may be calling to offer you a promo.

The 866 number showed up when the Audit Nazis called here.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts