Inhd??

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Any more info on when they might add this channel INHD???? :)

I believe that it's uplinked to the satellite right now, but that's not an indicator that it's definitely coming. Just that a deal should be close to being done, but things can happen and it may be pulled before it's ever available. I'd say it's gonna happen in the next 2-3 weeks if it's gonna happen.

I have received some internal documents which mentions INHD and how its going to be a core "Pre MPEG4" channel however no launch date was mentioned.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I have received some internal documents which mentions INHD and how its going to be a core "Pre MPEG4" channel however no launch date was mentioned.

nice little perk for those who haven't upgraded their equipment yet.

No Pre MPEG4 means its a channel that will be in MPEG4 sometime in the future. And its headers will be marked so only MPEG4 receivers can tune it in.

Channels like ESPN2HD, Universal HD, FOOD HD, Many of the VOOM channels and even National Geographic are all "Pre MPEG4"

Scott Greczkowski said:

Scott, how confident are you that this deal gets signed? For some reason I don't have a good feeling that we will be seeing INHD added anytime soon.

briani said:
Scott, how confident are you that this deal gets signed? For some reason I don't have a good feeling that we will be seeing INHD added anytime soon.
Why do think it's not signed already ?
Food-HD contract was signed a while before we got it and a number of other channels.
Just because the Tech Chat gives a generic answer to the status of INHD, don't believe it to be gospel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)