Inhd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The wife will be happy with the weekly Howard-TV recap, she's been sweating me because Dish doesn't have indemand which in turn has Howard TV which she loves. This will placate for a while, assuming INHD gets turned on. Any rumors as to when the Food Network goes live?

LASooner said:
The wife will be happy with the weekly Howard-TV recap, she's been sweating me because Dish doesn't have indemand which in turn has Howard TV which she loves. This will placate for a while, assuming INHD gets turned on. Any rumors as to when the Food Network goes live?

The assumption(or maybe hope!) is that they will be live sometime before the Tech Forum broadcast Mon night. Would be nice :D
(On a side note, I feel like a total geek having setup a dvr timer for the tech forum and I love it :p )

Mike

I checked the INHDs schedule and it doesn't do a whole lot for me. I'd 10 times rather see NESN-HD as I imagine many others would rather see their RSN in HD instead also. Now if they can do both..............but what are the chances of that?

Do you guys actually know what res INHD is uplinked at or are you just making assess of yourselves??

retorq said:
Do you guys actually know what res INHD is uplinked at or are you just making assess of yourselves??

It is uplinked, I read this at the DBS forum.
:up

retorq said:

To properly answer this, those people with 8PSK equipment and TS Reader should be able to read the full specs of the stream I think. It wont allow them to see the picture, it will show as an encrypted stream, but they should have no problem seeing its resolution, audio type, and encoding type (mpeg 2, mpeg4, etc).

I know it's uplinked, my commnt was more for Tom and that other guy that were complaining about HD Lite without actually knowing if this channel was in fact HD Lite. That's all. :D

Tom Bombadil said:
If it is a 720p channel, then it could be full rez.

But name the last 1920x1080i channel that E* released in full rez.

And then there is the constantly spiraling down bandwidth issue.

Im pretty sure INHD is a 1080i channel..Wouldnt swear to it though..

I believe all the 720p sport content they show is converted to 1080i by INHD..

BFG said:

Really, HGTV is being broadcast in full 1920x1080???

More resolution than HDNMV???

I didn't know that.

If so, then it figures they would do it with a channel that I never watch. Where the full 1920 means next to nothing as compared to a movie or a nature channel.

Even as a dire opponent to HD-lite, I couldn't care less if a DIY show is downrezzed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)