Inhd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scott Greczkowski said:
I understand that they are moving INHD tonight to its own transponder and are giving it full bitrate.

I also hear they are making other changes to 129 tonight at around 1am Mountain Time.

They said in the tech chat they were boosting power on a couple of transponders to help us poor folks in the NorthWest.

Is all the HD channels that are on 129 also on 61.5? I'm upgrading to HD in a week or so and I'm planning on just installing a seperate dish for better signals cause I don't need the 129 for locals. Thanks for any help.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I understand that they are moving INHD tonight to its own transponder and are giving it full bitrate.

I also hear they are making other changes to 129 tonight at around 1am Mountain Time.

INHD was already on it's own TP on 129W.

Cameron3395 said:
Is all the HD channels that are on 129 also on 61.5? I'm upgrading to HD in a week or so and I'm planning on just installing a seperate dish for better signals cause I don't need the 129 for locals. Thanks for any help.

Yes, if you have LOS to 61.5 then I'd highly suggest getting 61.5 instead of 129W.

kokomogator said:
Y
Actually good info, now I can lock all those Voom channels I never watch and not have to browse then in the HD guide. Thanks

Well, that's a lot easier to handle. Just set up your own HD favorites list and use that instead of the ALL HD list. Then if you ever want to see what else is on the other VOOM channels, you can go back to the ALL HD list, or ALL SUB list.

On the 4900 that my 14 yr old uses, I have a lot of channels locked & hidden. I don't sub to any X-stuff, but I go ahead and lock out nearly all of the premium movie channels as I don't want her watching a lot of the R-rated movies. This takes care of that very neatly. And then I lock out the shopping channels and most of the channels I don't sub to, just to eliminate them from the guides.

Oh, and I lock out Fox News on all of my receivers! Nothing gets me more irritated than to listen to that for more than 3-5 minutes. So I lock it out for personal health reasons. A home without Fox News is a happy home.

A Fox News discussion now, eh? Fox News is always on in the background while the TV is in idle mode ;) Gotta love the FoxNews on Sirius too.

Fox News is on a Sirius channel!!??!?

Oh no, that means I've got another channel to lock.

Sorry about diverting the thread, but there really isn't a whole lot to say about INHD, as E* is refusing to acknowledge its existence. It looks like a channel that I might watch on occasion. I like channels that show movies.

VinceT3 said:
Why does it look like crap? And I enjoy the aquarium show. :)

Oh I dont know... a 1920x1080i channel living with 2 other HD channels, bit starved down to 12.4 mbit from the almost 18mbit it used to have, "fish" swimming around, I guess thats what they are, but now they are very pixelated. I havent a clue why it looks like crap now. :what

Oh wait, thats why! because its bitstarved!!!! The thing is, they use this channel to show off their system. But if I was viewing this for the first time, I wouldnt be blown away for sure. But hey, obviously its just me and my eyes right?

have the rezs of the channels at 129 TP 22 changed since they added FDHD? Because that's another channel with 3 1080i channeals

They can.

they just choose not to for the voom and now the nfl preview on 110 for some reason...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)