Intelsat 14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Electro960

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Anyone out there having any luck locking in Canal Info News on Intelsat 14, 45 deg west (11675-V-1240). I've got an AZBox Elite and getting over 50% but can't get this one to come in. I manually added in the PIDs but can't get a picture. Its in DVB MPEG4 format, not sure if thats the problem.

Anyone out there having any luck locking in Canal Info News on Intelsat 14, 45 deg west (11675-V-1240). I've got an AZBox Elite and getting over 50% but can't get this one to come in. I manually added in the PIDs but can't get a picture. Its in DVB MPEG4 format, not sure if thats the problem.

most linear LNBs will not pickup that TP because its lower than 11700

look at the RF range on your LNB if it says 11.7 as the low number then your LNB will not get that TP, this includes the invacom quad

Comes in just fine on my Prof 7500. My Azbox is on another dish with no view
of that Sat due to tree issues. Seems like my Elite sometimes had trouble
locking such a low SR. It's H.264 which the Azbox should handle.

Receive it fine here on a 3 ft motorized dish on my AZBOX Premium Plus with a +76 signal. It is MPEG4 with a low SR rate. Just be aware aware that all programming is in French from Africa. There is also an audio channel that should be easier to scan in on the same transponder. Picture quality is grainy for MPEG4.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)