Intelsat 805 at 55.5°W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
the satellite? probably
specific channel? unknown since you didnt list one :)
Each transponder is different so some may come in and some won't. Everything posted on thelist was captured with a 6 footer.

the satellite? probably
specific channel? unknown since you didnt list one :)
Each transponder is different so some may come in and some won't. Everything posted on thelist was captured with a 6 footer.

ESPN at 4744H
RTPi at 4080V

Iceberg, I thought the C-Band section of the List was captured with a 1.2m as it says on the table title?. I was wondering who got so many channels with such small dish?, lol.

If that is the case then I guess the 3744H TP (DVB-S2 8PSK BTW) the OP asked about is not doable with a 6' Dish?. I was about to move mine from 58W to 55.5W just now. Guess it stays put then.

To the OP: I have not tried 55.5W with a 1.2m but since adjacent Sats 53W and 58W are pretty crowded I think you will get a lot of interference then and they have lots of 8PSK and high FEC signals anyways. As a last resort, try pointing more towards 53W that has only 3 active Tp's on C-Band. 6 feet your minimum option.

Iceberg, I thought the C-Band section of the List was captured with a 1.2m as it says on the table title?. I was wondering who got so many channels with such small dish?, lol.
I thought qwert changed that to 6 foot? I'll talk with him about that

If that is the case then I guess the 3744H TP (DVB-S2 8PSK BTW) the OP asked about is not doable with a 6' Dish?. I was about to move mine from 58W to 55.5W just now. Guess it stays put then.
the FEC is 2/3 so it might be possible. I havent tried it

To the OP: I have not tried 55.5W with a 1.2m but since adjacent Sats 53W and 58W are pretty crowded I think you will get a lot of interference then and they have lots of 8PSK and high FEC signals anyways. As a last resort, try pointing more towards 53W that has only 3 active Tp's on C-Band. 6 feet your minimum option.

agreed

hello porfiry

well here in New jersey i was really surprise to get 55w in 1.2 meter with 73% signal now i got some 55w channels in my other dish 39x36 with 63% signal not bad.

manny

hello porfiry

those 2 tp are really hard to get i got o% meaybe in 6 foot get better i try before 4080 but tooo much breaking but 3744 nothing in 1.2m or 39x36. sorry but let me know what satellites u get w 1.2, if u try satmex5 @ 116W and which channels u get.

thank u

it's me back manny

these are the Tp most signal w 39x36
4177V-67%
4140V-60%
3612V-55%
4858H-63%
3612V-55%
3670H-60%

ESPN at 4744H
RTPi at 4080V

Ok i'm a C-band dealer in CT. and have been selling c-band for RTPI for a very long time i would say why not go to AMC 4 12033 H
tp 16RTP Internacional AméricaDVB3003-3/4

And you still get the radio part for all the games

need help just call me 203 264 7304

After all these years I still haven’t really learned to speak Portuguese, but the hardest working people I know, to bad Dish killed it for me.

All I have for a dish is a 76cm offset.
I get strong signals on most transponders at AMC4, but nothing on 12033H. Go figure..:)

is good Gary.

better w the 30 inches dish @ amc-4 nice tips for that, tell me to get satmex5 @ 116W what is the small dish to get some channels?
thank u manny

HI porfiry

is really strange because here in N.J i got around 84% for RTp in amc-4. with a wingard dish and i can get 97&101 in one dish. I really like this dish the best.

chao chao , let me know how it go manny

is good Gary.

better w the 30 inches dish @ amc-4 nice tips for that, tell me to get satmex5 @ 116W what is the small dish to get some channels?
thank u manny

If you need a fixed dish for RTPI what i would do is, go into the nearest

Portuguese club, ask someone if it's ok to put a ad up that your looking for a

6 foot dish, chances you won't even need to before some one will give you

one, and even buy you a beer

good chance it's one of mine i sold hundreds to small dealers in MA and NJ

boa sorte Gary

There is definitely a conspiracy going on here, I'm able to receive all the transponders on AMC4, I mean the signal strength on the religious channels are off the scale! I believe the Almighty Jehovah is after my ass....:angel:

There is definitely a conspiracy going on here, I'm able to receive all the transponders on AMC4, I mean the signal strength on the religious channels are off the scale! I believe the Almighty Jehovah is after my ass....:angel:

Just skew the feed a hair don't give up, got about 25 customers off that bird you could be getting some of the side lobe from the sat next to it so skew the feed until it pops in

you must be doing something wrong since with even a 60 cm (24") Dish I could not only get RTPi on AMC 4 but also keep a good signal during rain. that is probably the hottest TP on that bird. I wonder why they have 2 signals instead of using only one of them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)