Intelsat 805 at 55.5°W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
you must be doing something wrong since with even a 60 cm (24") Dish I could not only get RTPi on AMC 4 but also keep a good signal during rain. that is probably the hottest TP on that bird. I wonder why they have 2 signals instead of using only one of them.

one for radio which have all the games, the games is the reason they want it

Just skew the feed a hair don't give up, got about 25 customers off that bird you could be getting some of the side lobe from the sat next to it so skew the feed until it pops in

Skewed the LNB every which way I could but still nothing.

Try and tweak the signal on that transponder a little more. If I remember right, it is a very strong transponder

H

you might have to manually enter the info and not blind scan

Heres what i'm getting:

Transponder Signal Quality
11822H 68% 74%
11860H 71% 41%
11983H 68% 65%
12033H 0% 0%
12060H 68% 41%
12120V 69% 41%

That is interesting that you get no signal level either,as long as your LNB is connected you should get signal level. Try adding it as 12035 instead of 12033maybe your reciever has a TP conflict with another sat.

oh oh , Strengh at 0 could indicate wrong Dish Set Up parameters. Make sure on the Dish Set up screen or whatever name it has , make sure you entered the correct values like LNB type Standard or LO frecuency 10750 and so on (although if that was the case 12060 and 12120 would not work either) but other than a defective LNB that does not tune in to that frecuency when fed the LO frecuency I can not think of something else.

GaryD , what I meant was, Why using both bands , C and Ku ? , seems to me a waste of money and resources considering it is the same broadcaster not the same signal being delivered by a reseller or another company. Or at least it appears to me it is the same RTP the ones thar are leasing thos TP on both bands. Well I have seen that with other channels as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts