GEOSATpro Invacom QPH-031

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

taelon721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
I am getting ready 2 buy the microHD package from SatelliteAV. Any problems using my QPH-031 with the receiver or dish? That lnb just seems heavy. Do i just use a 4x1 diseq switch with it? I am so anxious 2 buy my new toy.
Is there any hobbyists in the Tulsa area in case i need some help?
Hope there are some feeds or something requiring circular on KU, as I bought this lnb years ago and never hooked it up. My trusty primestar dish finally bit the farm. I would be happy if these new lnbs last half the time as that Primestar.

Last edited:
I am getting ready 2 buy the microHD package from SatelliteAV. Any problems using my QPH-031 with the receiver or dish? That lnb just seems heavy. Do i just use a 4x1 diseq switch with it? I am so anxious 2 buy my new toy.
Hope there are some feeds or something requiring circular on KU, as I bought this lnb years ago and never hooked it up. My trusty primestar dish finally bit the farm. I would be happy if these new lnbs last half the time as that Primestar.

I use an invacom LNBF with my microhd (pretty sure it's the QPH-031 model) and I have no problems. I use a diseqc 2x1 switch to command the line from the linear standard Ku-band and the circular DBS Ku-band.

My first invacom is still running strong so it's not one of those poor-performing cheap chinese LNBFs by any means. I love the performance of that LNB so much I've bought several more over the years for my other ku dishes and for spares.

I've been using a QPH-031 for around 5 years and it's still going strong. Also have had a single output Invacom on another dish for around two years and still going strong. Depending on where you live there are some circular signals worthwhile.

skysurfer said:
I use an invacom LNBF with my microhd (pretty sure it's the QPH-031 model) and I have no problems. I use a diseqc 2x1 switch to command the line from the linear standard Ku-band and the circular DBS Ku-band.

That is awesome. Thanks for the quick response.

rgk said:
I've been using a QPH-031 for around 5 years and it's still going strong. Also have had a single output Invacom on another dish for around two years and still going strong. Depending on where you live there are some circular signals worthwhile.

That is what I thought after looking. Thanks for the heads up.

what circular fta signals are out there? i had a qph-031 with a 90cm dish for a while with the dsr-200c geoprosat receiver but did not know where or why circular was out there. but that was several years ago when i was just beginning learning about fta. thanks, charlie

I have a fake of the Invacom (Monster?) which works well. I can get everything listed on various sites but haven't played with the circular much as I don't have a switch yet. My LNBF has drifted off the mark a bit, it does scan a few Mhz off the listed #s but who knows how long it was sitting in a box before I bought it...probably 4 years.
Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)