iOS7 Discussion Thread

I know, I know. I cant help it. It's the nerd in me making me do it!!!!!:D

I did that with iOS5 and lost about 20% of my favorite apps for a few months. In the end it was no big deal, but I am a little more cautious now - to at least see what issues people have. :)

Could you by any chance share the beta with some of us who aren't developers or is there a license agreement that prevents that?

Could you by any chance share the beta with some of us who aren't developers or is there a license agreement that prevents that?

Each DEV can have several devices going at once. As long as they are "YOUR" devices!!! Lots of DEVS have sold slots to other users, and have gotten in trouble.

If it could be shared it would be shared and everyone would be sharing it. Unfortunatelly it can't and your device won't load it unless its registered as part of the developer network. Of course anyone can pay $99 and join the developer network. :D

If it could be shared it would be shared and everyone would be sharing it. Unfortunatelly it can't and your device won't load it unless its registered as part of the developer network. Of course anyone can pay $99 and join the developer network. :D

Gotcha. I figured it was set up that way but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

It did not look terrible to me, and I don't think it is terribly flat - not given what I saw with the depth to backgrounds - but until I see it and not just in a quick video, it will be hard to judge. Too early for me to tell if it is dumbed down.

In some respects, iOS is just now catching up to Android. Of course the reverse is true as well. Automatic app updates, bluetooth toggles? 2.1 or 2.2 at the latest is when they were introduced. It is user's choice to auto-update as well.

The good thing about the Jobs/Ive relationship is that they could each rein one another in -- and I don't think anyone presently in Apple will say too far.

I've seen flat interfaces before, XDA-Developers had a bunch of people showing Note2 screens that were in this minimalistic style.

Our difference is that I love to tinker with things from time to time, and I just can't do that to the extent that I want with iOS.

That we have the choice is good :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If I get a grant I am applying for, I know what's next on my list -- one of those beautiful new Mac Pros. Forget about iOS, that is cool looking device. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)