iOS7 Discussion Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Chinese store did not even load when I did it. It only loads if your phone is set to Chinese as the default language...

At least, it does not load what you can SEE.

....After reading more from the JB community, they are almost 100% that the JB is free of any spyware. The issue is that it is still a little unstable as not all of the substraits have been updated for iOS7, as well as Cydia itself and many of the Cydia APPs. This JB was released before Saurik knew it would be released and he has not had the chance to update Cydia.

Almost. Perhaps it is more vulnerable to such. Spyware and Malware. Too soon to tell, and let others blaze the trail.

I have not been tempted to JB, except to display Dish programs downloaded onto our iPad on a full size HDTV. Still haven't done a JB, but there is some temptation. But I'd like to hear from someone who has done this with downloads from a Hopper With Sling- I suspect the resolution and PQ on a 32" HDTV will suffer so much the iPad visual will be better.

The Chinese Ap Store may have spyware, not the jailbreak itself.
Apple is beta testing 7.1 right now.
If they close the JB loophole used n 7.0x, and stop signing it, you could miss a very short window and again be left with no JB.
On the other hand, JB now, load the Cydia ap store when ready, and delete the Chinese store

Naw, I'll just keep iOS 6 on my phone. It would be nice to have my iPad Air Jailbroken, but it's really most useful on my phone. If a stable version of Quasar was released for iOS 7, that would be a different story. Multiple windowed apps on iPad was one thing I missed after upgrading my last iPad to iOS 6. Quasar was never released for iOS 6.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

At least, it does not load what you can SEE.

Almost. Perhaps it is more vulnerable to such. Spyware and Malware. Too soon to tell, and let others blaze the trail.

I have not been tempted to JB, except to display Dish programs downloaded onto our iPad on a full size HDTV. Still haven't done a JB, but there is some temptation. But I'd like to hear from someone who has done this with downloads from a Hopper With Sling- I suspect the resolution and PQ on a 32" HDTV will suffer so much the iPad visual will be better.
I had the Cydia APP to do full display, but it stopped working for Sling many Jailbreaks ago. Once Sling came out with an iPad version, the APP no longer worked for the regular version.

There's a separate iPad Sling APP that will display in full resolution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)