Is 3ABN gone from Dish Network?

Hi, yes, there was indeed programming and not just a blank screen. Can't remember the name of the program, but it was a woman on a kids show. I've seen her on 3ABN quite a bit when I had FTA.

Yeah, same here. Just a freaky fluke of electronic nature...who knows, maybe I have some weird Dish Network psychic ability to see channels that don't exist on the 110 and 119 sats, haha. But seriously, I will not worry about it anymore, and either get a new sat. dish with 129 on it, or just use my Traxis 1500 to pick it up on AMC4.

:(--Hi, all. Late last night, I noticed 3ABN was gone (channel 9710). There is not even a channel 9710 slot now. I emailed Dish Network last night but have not heard from them yet. Has Dish Network dropped this channel? Thanks.
3ABN is still on channel 9710, but moved to the 129 slot. You will need to either have installed a 2nd dish pointed to the 129 slot and combine the signals together on the dish pointed at the 110/119 utilizing a DP+ LNB....OR...replace the existing DISH 500 with the 1000.2 dish which looks at all three orbital slots in tandem. This dish also has 3 ports instead of the 2 on the DP+....thus allowing you to add another receiver box to your account if you so wish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)