Is Dale Jr. Leaving DEI??

Not all that much of a racing fan, but reading a page or two of this makes me want to play a NASCAR console game with some kind of owner mode, like Madden owner mode.

Race and manage your stable of racers.

Have you ever sat down and watched a race all the way thru ?
I found it helps if your going to get into Nascar to find a driver to root for. :)

Jimbo

back to bud, there's still no guarantee they are going with junior to hendrick......although, in addition to preliminary talks about switching numbers, those talks include switching sponsors as well!

Yeah, but now the one I root for and against are on the same team. :confused:

OH, you get used to that pretty quick. As a Terry Labonte fan, I spent many years rooting FOR the 5 car and AGAINST the 24 car.

Having done so for so long, I kinda get a kick listening to Jr fans discussing this concept.

OH, you get used to that pretty quick. As a Terry Labonte fan, I spent many years rooting FOR the 5 car and AGAINST the 24 car.

Having done so for so long, I kinda get a kick listening to Jr fans discussing this concept.

I have no problem with this, I root for the driver, not the team, although I hope the team does well as well.
For example, I am JR. and root for DEI to do well, that said, I root for several different drivers as well, but Jr is my #1.

Jimbo

Same here, go Terry. He is racing at Sonoma.

I've watched I think probably 1 race all the way through, was a Las Vegas Speedway race, and since I live here, it was more interesting than others. Being in Las Vegas we get a lot of Kurt Bush press, so somewhat root for him. It was the one where Kurt Bush finished the race 2nd place going backwards, should have been his first win at home damnit.

Ex worked at Home Depot for several years, so root somewhat against Tony Stewart as a result.

I'll admit though, the radio announcers for NASCAR make the final 10 laps more riveting and interesting than any football I've listened to... and thats just the couple of races I happened to catch on a soda run or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)