Isiah Thomas freak show rolls on

Don't forget, Isiah was accused of sexual harrassment, and the Knicks had to pay off the accusor to make her go away. Not quite 'so what' material.

Hey, there is the Lance Stephenson connection...he's an Isiah kind of guy for sure! It all makes sense now! :eek:

Sandra

Don't forget, Isiah was accused of sexual harrassment, and the Knicks had to pay off the accusor to make her go away. Not quite 'so what' material.

Hey, there is the Lance Stephenson connection...he's an Isiah kind of guy for sure! It all makes sense now! :eek:

Sandra

Sexual harrassement and murder are not even in the same state, much less same ball park.

Of course they had fault. I just said that. They let Isiah do whatever he wanted for years, and they watched him turn the team into an NBA joke.

Sandra

In fact, the ownership of the Knicks have a MUCH WORSE track record when in comes to running franchise to the ground than Isiah ever will... I would be safe to assume you know the histoty of the Dolan Family? What he has done/did to the Rangers, Knicks, MSG, VOOM, WIZ electronics and Clearview Cinemas, to mention a few...... is Mt. Everst compared to Isiah's ant hill.

In fact, the ownership of the Knicks have a MUCH WORSE track record when in comes to running franchise to the ground than Isiah ever will... I would be safe to assume you know the histoty of the Dolan Family? What he has done/did to the Rangers, Knicks, MSG, VOOM, WIZ electronics and Clearview Cinemas, to mention a few...... is Mt. Everst compared to Isiah's ant hill.

For their sports franchises the Dolans pick someone to run their ship and let them do everything. They give them as much money as the want to spend too, or at least as much as the league will allow.

That's fine...IF the person you pick knows what they're doing. Glen Sather clearly will never turn the Rangers into Stanley Cup champions, but he will run the team until Sather himself decides not to. Dolan is in love with Sather, and nothing will change that.

Dolan did the same thing with Isiah, but Sather's lack of hockey acumen is nothing compared to Isiah's lack of...everything. One bad decision after another, one absurd contract after another, sexual harrassment, Stephon Marbury, Eddie Curry, the Larry Brown fiasco, Isiah not holding practices when he himself was coach...the list was endless.

Knick fans don't care about Voom or anything like that, and they certainly did not feel Isiah's reign of error was an ant hill. It's just amazing how many mistakes Isiah made during his time running the team. What a joke.

Now this poor little Florida school has to suffer under Isiah.

Sandra

Last edited:
Ah...compared to double murder....yes it is.....

This thread is not about what's worse, double murder or sexual harrassment. That's a straw man that is taking this way off topic.

This thread is about Isiah Thomas, and the fact doesn't change his freak show included brutal management and sexual harrassment. That may be a 'So What' to you (and to Lance Stephenson), but not to a lot of people.

Sandra

Last edited:
For their sports franchises the Dolans pick someone to run their ship and let them do everything. They give them as much money as the want to spend too, or at least as much as the league will allow.

That's fine...IF the person you pick knows what they're doing. Glen Sather clearly will never turn the Rangers into Stanley Cup champions, but he will run the team until Sather himself decides not to. Dolan is in love with Sather, and nothing will change that.

Dolan did the same thing with Isiah, but Sather's lack of hockey acumen is nothing compared to Isiah's lack of...everything. One bad decision after another, one absurd contract after another, sexual harrassment, Stephon Marbury, Eddie Curry, the Larry Brown fiasco, Isiah not holding practices when he himself was coach...the list was endless.

Knick fans don't care about Voom or anything like that, and they certainly did not feel Isiah's reign of error was an ant hill. It's just amazing how many mistakes Isiah made during his time running the team. What a joke.

Now this poor little Florida school has to suffer under Isiah.

Sandra

I don't it FIU will suffer because it is there, for the record...what Isiah did with the Knicks. As opposed to the Knicks where he almost had free reign, EVERYTHING goes through the AD. He can sell ALL he wants, but the AD has to buy it.

....that is why I HATE that the coach is ALSO GM/President of Personel or whatever they call it these days. SELDOM do you have a coach fire THEMSELVES!

This thread is not about what's worse, double murder or sexual harrassment. That's a straw man that is taking this way off topic.

This thread is about Isiah Thomas, and the fact doesn't change his freak show included brutal management and sexual harrassment. That may be a 'So What' to you (and to Lance Stephenson), but not to a lot of people.

Sandra

It may NOT have been about double murder, but someone on here brought the comparison to OJ. And that is why I brought it up.

I speak up when I don not agree with something. Too many do NOT in here and therefore to me, if you do not agree with a statement or post and don't speak up.....you are agreeing to whatever comment was made.

I don't it FIU will suffer because it is there, for the record...what Isiah did with the Knicks. As opposed to the Knicks where he almost had free reign, EVERYTHING goes through the AD. He can sell ALL he wants, but the AD has to buy it.

....that is why I HATE that the coach is ALSO GM/President of Personel or whatever they call it these days. SELDOM do you have a coach fire THEMSELVES!

The AD situation exists at most every school, yet problems abound all over the NCAA. Too often the AD, either intentionally or unintentionally, turns a blind eye to what's going on in the program.

IF Lance Stephenson was there on a recruiting visit it would be par for the course for Isiah, but the AD would then be 0 for 1.

Sandra

It may NOT have been about double murder, but someone on here brought the comparison to OJ. And that is why I brought it up.

I speak up when I don not agree with something. Too many do NOT in here and therefore to me, if you do not agree with a statement or post and don't speak up.....you are agreeing to whatever comment was made.

Understand, but I did take exception to you saying 'So What' to Isiah regarding sexual harrassment. Sexual harrassment may not be double murder, but we don't compare everything in life to double murder. I did not bring up or comment on OJ.

I'm commenting too many people in this world do see sexual harrassment as 'So What'.

Sandra

So...GOING BACK to the subject at hand..... Neither Isiah nor the university, has done NOTHING(so far) that would put them under the freak show category OTHER than the day they hired him. There is ONLY rumor of this kid being seen at the campus....tell me, IF this kid gets signed at North Carolina, or Duke or Florida...will all of you complain about the university that signs or will you file it under a "shrewd signing"....?

If you think a lack of a response from every member who reads a post correlates to an agreement of that post, I think you're sorely mistaken. There are many posts that are just too ridiculous to even consider responding to....

So...GOING BACK to the subject at hand..... Neither Isiah nor the university, has done NOTHING(so far) that would put them under the freak show category OTHER than the day they hired him. There is ONLY rumor of this kid being seen at the campus....tell me, IF this kid gets signed at North Carolina, or Duke or Florida...will all of you complain about the university that signs or will you file it under a "shrewd signing"....?

You don't see kids like this going to North Carolina or Duke very often. I do promise if he winds up at my school I'll be extremely disappointed, and say so here.

IF the 'rumor' does turn out to be true, Stephenson was in fact on the school's campus, will you agree it's Isiah's freak show in action, or make an excuse?

Sandra

IF Lance Stephenson was there on a recruiting visit it would be par for the course for Isiah, but the AD would then be 0 for 1.

Sandra

JUST because he came for visit??!! IF he signed him, I can see your side of your opinion....but just for a visit by one of the top 15 recruits in the country....is a bit knee jerk, don't ya think?

...and if anything, THOSE are the ones I respond to immediately. Look, I am sure YOU thought my post was "too ridiculous to even consider responding to" ....but ya did because you strongly disagree...

;)
I wasn't referring to only your posts, but the one I quoted was ridiculous, just not too ridiculous. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts