I've about had it.........

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
With Dish and All American he can get networks from SF, NY, and SOME of his own, but they are all in SD. With Direct he gets only his own, but the 4 major ones are in HD. I would prefer the latter over of the former. How many CBS's do you need? I rather have my own in HD, than three of them in SD only. That is just me... I am sure others may feel differently.

I agree. I enjoyed having all of the extra networks when E* offered them, but that was before I had HD, and a DVR. Now, I still get two/three different markets counting OTA, and all are in HD. Much better for MY preferences

Do you watch football? I do ! and that 3 different games at the same time. Plus my 3 fox networks is another 3 home teams. HD is nice, But still not number 1 in my book.

I get that too....its called sunday ticket (actually its more than 6 games...)!:p AND its in HD

And its $370 for 7 hours a week for only 17 weeks. At least I can still watch my channels on Monday-Saturday.:p

$370? Does it actually cost that? I know I didnt pay near that. I also get EVERY GAME versus just 6, so the cost per game isnt THAT far off if football is the main reason for having the networks (as you kind of stated). Monday-sat doesnt bother me, as the only thing I would get over my locals is news, and whats on there that concerns me and isnt covered by CNN and FOX news? SO like I stated earlier, for me, that package was great when I didnt have HD and a DVR, but now, not so much. Hey to each his own though:up

Lol, by the way, YOU know I am just picking with you here, this disclaimer is for others.

And you didn't help him get it for free or a discount?

I paid $269 and that included Superfan.
He got superfan with it. He just doesn't have HD , I couldn't talk him into it. I tried! I guess he didn't want to commit. So he pay 5 payments of $57.99 for SD.

Haha, I bet no one will complain about it when the time comes...... [speaking of upcoming Tivo]
I kept my HR10-250 unplugged from the phone line for over a year because..... of all the complaints I read on the forums about random reboots and deleted or missed recordings.

I was a huge fan of the Tivo's myself, but they were far from perfect. These exact same issues happened with past Tivo software updates (it's been a while, but I believe it was v4.x?).

Do you watch football? I do ! and that 3 different games at the same time. Plus my 3 fox networks is another 3 home teams. HD is nice, But still not number 1 in my book.
Good point there. I guess the die hard football fans wouldn't mind watching 3 times the football in SD for free.

hahahaha

There's nothing in this world I hate more then ,Boston RedSocks , Dallas Cowboys, IRAQ,and D* HD DVRs:)

It is the Boston Red SOX, and there is nothing I hate more than people who randomly hate teams and can't even spell their name. I understand Dodger's hate of the Giants as there is a long standing rivalry, but you hate the Red Sox and Dallas??? Two totally unrelated locations. That's random.

As a born and bred New Englander living in California, married to a Giants fan, my hatred is for the the Yankees and the Jets and the Raiders. I HATE the Raiders. You know...the teams that are our rivals. I dislike Peyton Manning. I hate the NY Giants. But I love the SF Giants. And I love going to the LA/SF games. And the Raider/Patriots games. And the Oakland/Red Sox games.

But living with the NFL Sunday ticket for my Patriots games SUCKS. And then they make you pay an additional $100 for the "Super Fan" so you can watch the games in HD even though you pay for HD programming. I personally can't wait until they lose their contract with the NFL because I will be taking my money and my loyalty of 15 years somewhere else. After the debacle with the HR21, I finally got them to give me a $200 credit on my account, and they paid for me to upgrade my own DVR at Best Buy. But it was a long, hard road. I had to go through 4 refurbished equipment swaps first. Of course, I don't know if the HR22 is actually a better upgrade, but it can't be any worse than the 21 has been. We shall see.

It is the Boston Red SOX, and there is nothing I hate more than people who randomly hate teams and can't even spell their name. I understand Dodger's hate of the Giants as there is a long standing rivalry, but you hate the Red Sox and Dallas??? Two totally unrelated locations. That's random.

As a born and bred New Englander living in California, married to a Giants fan, my hatred is for the the Yankees and the Jets and the Raiders. I HATE the Raiders. You know...the teams that are our rivals. I dislike Peyton Manning. I hate the NY Giants. But I love the SF Giants. And I love going to the LA/SF games. And the Raider/Patriots games. And the Oakland/Red Sox games.

But living with the NFL Sunday ticket for my Patriots games SUCKS. And then they make you pay an additional $100 for the "Super Fan" so you can watch the games in HD even though you pay for HD programming. I personally can't wait until they lose their contract with the NFL because I will be taking my money and my loyalty of 15 years somewhere else. After the debacle with the HR21, I finally got them to give me a $200 credit on my account, and they paid for me to upgrade my own DVR at Best Buy. But it was a long, hard road. I had to go through 4 refurbished equipment swaps first. Of course, I don't know if the HR22 is actually a better upgrade, but it can't be any worse than the 21 has been. We shall see.

:welcome

That new DTivo can't come soon enough.

i agree with that! come on DTivo

Agreed, the one thing I don't like about my HR22 is that I have to check the to do list to make sure they didn't cancel my upcoming recordings.

I missed to many shows to not check it everyday. Good thing I still have my TIVO to record shows, only if it was HD.:)

. I understand Dodger's hate of the Giants as there is a long standing rivalry, but you hate the Red Sox and Dallas??? Two totally unrelated locations. That's random..
Two unrelated locations??, Two Unrelated Sports as well. Being a Yankees Fan, one could see why I hate the RED SOX. and Being an Eagles Fan one could see why I would hate Dallas.
I guess you don't know as much as you thought either, But being a Patriots fan ,I'm not surprised.:(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)