I've about had it.........

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My reasons for Dish are the Premiums, about 90%.I like getting Distant Networks as well, Something D* doesn't budge on . I get 6 local networks with D*. I get 19 with E* Between East ,West, Denver,Boston. Thats a nice option for only $17 per month. Great for Football,Baseball,Hockey,Basketball .All American Direct is all the sports packs I need.

Since you've mentioned in other thread about your 'true' local channels via E* how are you getting All American Direct to provide you distant networks unless you're "cheating"?

You can get DNS channels, SD and HD from DirecTV if you really are qualified to get them, none of the wink and a nod stuff that E* used for qualifications which got them in the legal hot water.

Is this the superstation package?
Superstation is gives you 5, for $5.99
  1. KTLA, Los Angeles (CW)
  2. WWOR,New York (CW)
  3. WPIX, New York (CW)
  4. WSKB, Boston (My Network)
  5. KWGN, Denver (My Network)
All American Direct $10.99
  1. ABC East, Atlanta (WSB)
  2. ABC West, San Fran (KGO)
  3. CBS East, Atlanta (WGCL)
  4. CBS West, San Fran (KPIX)
  5. FOX East, Atlanta (WAGA)
  6. FOX West, San Fran (KTVU)
  7. NBC East, Atlanta (WXIA)
  8. NBC West, San Fran (KNTV)
My Scranton Wilkes Barre Locals
  1. WNEP ABC
  2. WYOU CBS
  3. WBRE NBC
  4. WSWB CW
  5. WVIA PBS
  6. WOLF FOX

Since you've mentioned in other thread about your 'true' local channels via E* how are you getting All American Direct to provide you distant networks unless you're "cheating"? .
It goes By your Zip code and Phone Number. 18445 ,My real Zip code qualifiys for All American Direct.

Since you've mentioned in other thread about your 'true' local channels via E* how are you getting All American Direct to provide you distant networks unless you're "cheating"?

You can get DNS channels, SD and HD from DirecTV if you really are qualified to get them, none of the wink and a nod stuff that E* used for qualifications which got them in the legal hot water.
E* doesn't provide them anymore , All American Direct does this for them.
https://www.mydistantnetworks.com/

E* doesn't provide them anymore , All American Direct does this for them.
https://www.mydistantnetworks.com/

Yep, know that. The question is how are you getting the Atlanta and San Fran DNS stations from them if you are getting your Scranton locals via Dish, since from looking at their site their service is for people that can't receive their locals via Dish?

Only askin since you made it a point that you can get DNS from Dish but can't from DirecTV.

Yep, know that. The question is how are you getting the Atlanta and San Fran DNS stations from them if you are getting your Scranton locals via Dish, since from looking at their site their service is for people that can't receive their locals via Dish?

Only askin since you made it a point that you can get DNS from Dish but can't from DirecTV.
Type in 18445 ,Wayne county PA With D* and see if you Qualify for DNS. Tell me what you find out. Then go to all american Direct and fill out the form and tell me what you get. Do it for your hometown. Real simple . I just did it for as many family members as I could D* granted ZERO DNS. All American Granted all 4 networks, except my mothers address who only qualified for FOX DNS. Its perfectly legit, So I don't know why your making such a big deal about it.

I don't know , I don't care. I just know I'm not "moving" to get them. So if my address Qualifys for them and I'm willing to pay them for them, Whats the problem?

Type in 18445 ,Wayne county PA With D* and see if you Qualify for DNS. Tell me what you find out. Then go to all american Direct and fill out the form and tell me what you get. Do it for your hometown. Real simple . I just did it for as many family members as I could D* granted ZERO DNS. All American Granted all 4 networks, except my mothers address who only qualified for FOX DNS. Its perfectly legit, So I don't know why your making such a big deal about it.

Hemi, to be honest to me it doesn't not appear to be perfectly legit, even though All American Direct is giving you the channels. From their web site "Welcome! Many satellite TV subscribers, similar to you, have discovered they are unable to receive their local network channels such as ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX. The goodnews is you may be able to subscribe to some or all of these channels through All]American Direct if you qualify. . You've already said that you get all your local channel via Dish so why should A.A.D be providing those channels to you? Why not e-mail your local stations and ask them if what A.A.D. is doing is legit, bet they wouldn't be happy. I can't check for my address or any others since A.A.D's web qualification since I'm not an E* customer and it want's a smart card #.

Not making a big deal out of it, just that you're in a D* forum saying how you're getting all this programming from E*/A.A.D and don't understand why D* doesn't also do it. Simple, D*'s following the rules/law and your provides aren't.

And BTW, I can put in the legal address for my brother in law on the D* site and he can get DNS HD, because he's really at a location that can't get HD via OTA.

. You've already said that you get all your local channel via Dish so why should A.A.D be providing those channels to you? Why not e-mail your local stations and ask them if what A.A.D. is doing is legit, bet they wouldn't be happy. I can't check for my address or any others since A.A.D's web qualification since I'm not an E* customer and it want's a smart card #.

Not making a big deal out of it, just that you're in a D* forum saying how you're getting all this programming from E*/A.A.D and don't understand why D* doesn't also do it. Simple, D*'s following the rules/law and your provides aren't.

And BTW, I can put in the legal address for my brother in law on the D* site and he can get DNS HD, because he's really at a location that can't get HD via OTA.
I'm not getting into the Laws of Satellite, I don't know them , I pay providers for a service. If anyone gets in trouble ,its not going to be me. I'm paying for it , It says my address qualifys. I've had this service for the last 17 months. Start a thread about All american direct ,and ask Scott what he thinks. If its not legal, well then thats that I lose my channels. But anyhow its still a benifit to me having them ,again this is not an option for me with D*.

It goes By your Zip code and Phone Number. 18445 ,My real Zip code qualifiys for All American Direct.
According to Direct's website you get the NY DNS in both SD and HD.

Attachments

• hemi.jpg
    hemi.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 73
I live in Wanye county though ,Not Pike. Pike only get New York Locals.
Ahhh...

I forgot that east coast counties are small. Here on the west coast each county has several cities within them and even more zip codes within them.

Now it does say that Direct offers your locals in HD, but Dish does not. Are the All American channels from SF and ATL in HD?

Attachments

• hemi2.jpg
    hemi2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 83
Ahhh...

I forgot that east coast counties are small. Here on the west coast each county has several cities within them and even more zip codes within them.

Now it does say that Direct offers your locals in HD, but Dish does not. Are the All American channels from SF and ATL in HD?
Dish only offers ABC in HD right now,and who really knows when the rest are coming. I heard November 12. But who knows. Not yet HD on DNS ,and not sure when thats coming. I think there was talk in here before about it ,But I'm most likly going to lose them soon anyhow. I put up My Eastern Arc Dish, and I'm not sure they are on the 72.5 or if they will even be on the 77.

Ahhh...

That is the current local I get with D* and E*, Except E* dosen't have all my HD locals yet, Why I don't know.

If I am not mistaken Dodger, All American does not offer HD networks.
With Dish and All American he can get networks from SF, NY, and SOME of his own, but they are all in SD. With Direct he gets only his own, but the 4 major ones are in HD. I would prefer the latter over of the former. How many CBS's do you need? I rather have my own in HD, than three of them in SD only. That is just me... I am sure others may feel differently.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)