Just got a huge discount for NFL-ST Max!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I called on Friday to ask about getting some deals and new equipment if I sign up for another 2 year commitment and they offered my ST max for $150 or ST for $99 or free Red Zone package. I then asked if I just decided to go month to month without the new equipment and contract and the customer service rep said they would still give me ST max for $150 or ST for $99 or free Red Zone package. So it looks like now I just need to decide if I would like to sign up for another 2 year contract and receive additional equipment or just go month to month. Either way I will get a good deal on any of the ST packages.

$209 down from $299.
I did not budge until we hit that point.
They went to $269, $239 to finally $209.
Of course I've never missed a payment and always been subscribed to the Premier Package since day one.

Also on the side they even gave me $10 off for the next 6 months for my HD access.

Few months ago they also gave me the following discounts which is still effective!:

I gotta say that every time I called Directv to see what discounts they had for me they always came through big time!

I got same package deal on ST Max as you did :) ty for telling me and everyone :)

Can anyone who got it for 99 log in to their account and tell me if it looks like this?

Customer Satisfaction Credit - Sprt Sub CR ($32.99)
Customer Satisfaction Credit - Sprt Sub CR ($200.00)
NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX 2012 HD - Charge $0.00
NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX 2012 - Charge $299.94
NFL SUNDAY TICKET 2012 HD - Charge $0.00
NFL SUNDAY TICKET 2012 - Charge $32.99

She told me that the 32.99 was tax, but I was wondering if she messed something up? I kinda think she somehow added both the regular and max.

Can anyone who got it for 99 log in to their account and tell me if it looks like this?

She told me that the 32.99 was tax, but I was wondering if she messed something up? I kinda think she somehow added both the regular and max.

Looks to me like she gave you the big package of ST, Red Zone and the to go package for $99.

I think you should just wait and see what you get. Even if you end up getting just the ST at $99, that is a good deal. Bonus if you got it all for that amount.

I would cal back and make sure it is correct.They mad a mistake on me and charged me 2 times for ST MAX and I calles back and they corrected it :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)