Just took the Plunge and Signed up!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gekswag03

Original poster
Aug 9, 2011
Torrance, Cali
Hello all,

Well.....I have been wavering back and forth and finally signed up for DTv. I got the premier package, signed up through Costco so got a $180 cash card coming. I signed on to get 2 HD Dvr's and 1 HD receiver. I guess, i'm looking to see any tips/advice and/or things i should make sure the installer does. I notice a lot of posts about the installer not setting up MRV and Deca correctly. Is that a big issue??

Thx

Hello all,

Well.....I have been wavering back and forth and finally signed up for DTv. I got the premier package, signed up through Costco so got a $180 cash card coming. I signed on to get 2 HD Dvr's and 1 HD receiver. I guess, i'm looking to see any tips/advice and/or things i should make sure the installer does. I notice a lot of posts about the installer not setting up MRV and Deca correctly. Is that a big issue??

Thx

Not really, just make sure everything works before the installer leaves.

Be sure to ask the installer & make sure it's at least his/hers 2nd or 3rd job before they start. Not for that day, but total experience................

I got my system installed Sunday and i'm loving it so far. I ended up knowing the installer, we used to play basketball together so I was very comfortable with all going on. I got a HR24-200 in the living room and a HR24-200 and H25 in my bedroom. I turned native on, default 16:9, took off 480i and 480p and all looks great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)