Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at (2 Viewers)

EmCommSat

SatelliteGuys Family
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 24, 2019
USA
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Satellite Parts
$50, make offer

"One meter satellite dishes, non-pen and wall mounts made of galvanized metal, complete and ready for install, about eight available. Make offer, moving. DirecTV 3D2RBLNBRO-14, come in cases of four. DISH stacked LNBs also. RG-11 spool less 120'."

Satellite parts

clucas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 30, 2012
Lompoc, California
Small dish portable mount with 2" pole $125 West Covina, CA
1603682215719.png

clucas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 30, 2012
Lompoc, California
Satellite dish (Northwest Bakersfield, CA)
Massive old satellite dish from the 70s/80s. Free to anyone who wants to responsibly remove this antique. I believe this is composed of steel and aluminum.

Reactions: MikeI

JFOK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 12, 2012
Cape Cod - MA.
JR,

Is there anyway you could keep one of those dishes for yourself, unassembled, to store for future use should you move once again to an area that “allows” them ?
Hate to see you leave this forum, you've been here for quite a while.

John

Reactions: EmCommSat

EmCommSat

SatelliteGuys Family
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 24, 2019
USA

Huge antenna/ satellite dish (Orland, CA)​

Free

"I have a huge satellite/antenna in the backyard. Perfect for someone who’s a burning man artist, welder or wants scrap metal. I don’t know the measurements but it’s quite large and probably heavy. I do know you’ll need some heavy power tools to take it away. Plus a big flatbed or trucks.Send me a message with your name and cell number and I will text you the address."

Huge antenna/ satellite dish - free stuff

coltonjared

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 23, 2016
Fort Branch IN

Selling my C-band dish and equipment. Moving to Arizona and can't take it with me. Anyone in Southern Indiana looking to get started let me know. I want to see someone else get enjoyment out of it as I did.

Users who are viewing this thread