Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Free - huge satellite dish - Decatur, NV

Hurry!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/zip/3776491301.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$20 - 6' "Unimess" dish - Charlotte, NC

Cute little pocketsize BUD, you can store it in a broom closet.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ele/3776258457.html

3Ec3M53F85N65K55H2d4u62247d3563261ce6.jpg

Here in L.A dishes like that or bigger dont last very long on craigslist as metal recycling hunters storm those ads quick. Ive replied to ads within minutes of been posted and most reply with "someone" already coming for it. :rolleyes:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've seen an ad here locally, from some charitable group or organization, that said that people could "donate" their old satellite dishes!! ... sad, wish I could afford to go have them all collected and saved!

I'd jump all over this... wrong neighbourhood
Yea, I see. N. Vt to Charlotte, NC isn't going to happen on $100 worth of gas.
But if it did, I'd much sooner have this dish over a 6' solid.
- includes motor
- probably a pole
- very stealthy & hard to see vs white solid

Darned shame it's not closer.

See your 6' thread for better idea... ;)

I've seen this (stamped?) perf in 8' size.
And I've seen claims of it in 10', but never proof.
Either way, it's worth a look.
If you do, get a better picture, showing the size.

Oh, and check the back side.
Sometimes they're on H-H mounts.
Mine was. ;)

It looks just like this BirdView "10 foot" perf!!
9k=
Bviewtrlrsm.jpg

Last edited:
It went to the scrap heap I'll bet. If the economy don't take off soon there won't be any BUDS left standing. If your picture suddenly goes dark, check outside and see if your BUD is being loaded onto someone's trailer.

It went to the scrap heap I'll bet. If the economy don't take off soon there won't be any BUDS left standing. If your picture suddenly goes dark, check outside and see if your BUD is being loaded onto someone's trailer.

Guy was here at my house yesterday and asked about that 6' Janel Junior aluminum dish I have that's not mounted. I asked if he was into satellite stuff and he replied no, he wanted it for scrap!! I told him NO WAY as it wasn't costing me anything for it to lay there and eventually I'll find someone to give it to that will use it for FTA.

But yeah, that 12' Conifer that I was suppose to get a few years back probably wound up as scrap.

It got dark

Testing the new Titanium C138 Performance Plus C Band LNBF