Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Various 10 -15 ft dishes in McCormick SC. Dual and single lnbs. Header price $500. But says to make an offer.

Edit: Link didn't post. Try searching marketplace item # 344590264351357, Sat dish McCormick SC

Reactions: FTA4PA
FREE. Southern California.
Poster guesses 6-8 feet wide but it looks more like 10 foot to me.
1669190481007.png

Forgot about this thread. I posted these FREE dishes in the For Sale forum: FOR SALE - FREE - Satellite dishes. Location mid-Michigan
I found an old spare POLAR MOUNT from an old 6 foot Unimesh dish. I will throw that in with the 4ft/1.2meter offset dish. It wouldn't work with the 6ft/1.8 meter dish.

You can fit it to that dish and use that to move it with a standard dish actuator motor (dish is too heavy for a USALS motor), HOWEVER, since this is an offset dish, you would have to fabricate some strong metal braces to TILT the top of the dish forward by the offset angle, which I think is 22.6 degrees if I remember right.

Forgot about this thread. I posted these FREE dishes in the For Sale forum: FOR SALE - FREE - Satellite dishes. Location mid-Michigan

I found an old spare POLAR MOUNT from an old 6 foot Unimesh dish. I will throw that in with the 4ft/1.2meter offset dish. It wouldn't work with the 6ft/1.8 meter dish.

You can fit it to that dish and use that to move it with a standard dish actuator motor (dish is too heavy for a USALS motor), HOWEVER, since this is an offset dish, you would have to fabricate some strong metal braces to TILT the top of the dish forward by the offset angle, which I think is 22.6 degrees if I remember right.
Dishes have been picked up today, no longer available.