Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

[h=2]Free large satellite (Spring Hill)[/h]https://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/zip/4393480641.html

00w0w_kFwZ0mIyY87_600x450.jpg

[h=2]Old Satellite dish about 8' radius still standing (windham)[/h]http://nh.craigslist.org/zip/4399698453.html

Free. I'm thinking they mean diameter, but hope I'm wrong.

I wouldn't offer more than $60 or $70 at most. I got a new 1 meter channel master off ebay shipped to my door for $70 after a couple of months of shopping. Rick's sales new Winegard 1 meters for $135 ($100 + $35 shipping) delivered anywhere in the US.

Think it all depends on the make/model of the receiver. Have them email you a picture of the dish with a tape measure held horizontal across the dish? No way, as I see it, is it 40 inches across. (Nice lookin dish but no clue as to make) (But for the 'right' price I'd put it in the 'stable') Think that LNBF isn't worth anything as its 'F' connector is pointed up and I see moisture in the background (snow).
Shoot for 1/2 the price of new? Go from there? - Be Rick of Pawn Shop, or Mike of American Pickers. :)

Think it all depends on the make/model of the receiver. Have them email you a picture of the dish with a tape measure held horizontal across the dish? No way, as I see it, is it 40 inches across. (Nice lookin dish but no clue as to make) (But for the 'right' price I'd put it in the 'stable') Think that LNBF isn't worth anything as its 'F' connector is pointed up and I see moisture in the background (snow).
Shoot for 1/2 the price of new? Go from there? - Be Rick of Pawn Shop, or Mike of American Pickers. :)

The receiver is a Viewsat Ultra lite, which I'm not really interested in, hoping they'll sell just the dish. I was thinking that it didn't look to be 40'' myself. It's only a few streets over from me, so I'll probably take a ride over, check it out and offer them 60-70 bucks like 77TA suggested. Unless it's a small 30'', then it wouldn't even be worth that much too me, hoping to upgrade my 30'' to something bigger and don't need the receiver and other stuff.