Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Make offer - "Big Satellite Dish" - Iowa City, IA

That's a really small "big satellite dish" you have there mister. Give you 50 cents for it.

http://iowacity.craigslist.org/ele/3956737873.html

00B0B_65ULAa8Lj8F_600x450.jpg

That one is near me. A couple weeks ago I picked up an 8 foot unimesh which also had a good 4DTV 922 unit with two remotes and a good battery and unit ID number. I plan to use the polar mount with a 1.8 meter glass dish I have. This dish just "looks" small because of that tall corn nearby. But yes, 8 foot is small still.

The tall corn does that to your vision. I have a 10 foot unimesh and I just got two weeks ago an 8 foot unimesh. Looking over the pictures I think that Iowa City dish is an 8 foot unimesh dish. I am probably about 20-25 miles away from that dish.

$300 - 10' Channelmaster

A m going to feel bad for the dude who calls him up and offers 50$ for it.
Normally, $100 would be fair.
But I feel like calling him up long distance just to offer $50! :)

As for his firm price, ?$1000 mesh buds are history!

If I can find my way through the tall Iowa corn I will pick up the Iowa City Craigslists dish tomorrow. Thanks for the tip here guys. I think its just an 8 foot Unimesh. But the polar mounts are handy to have spares and sometimes the arm motors still are in working condition. But when your good cat jumps right through a mesh pannel, where else can you get a good spare part? Another "small" c band dish saved.