Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

I wish I lived in a bigger area that some of you guys live in. I drove around Shreveport and I was only able to come across 1 black mesh dish, looks to be about 8 ft. but I have no interested in 8 ft.

I guess I'll keep trying

I wish I lived in a bigger area that some of you guys live in. I drove around Shreveport and I was only able to come across 1 black mesh dish, looks to be about 8 ft. but I have no interested in 8 ft.

I guess I'll keep trying
The way I feel is get what ever you can. You can always upgrade later when the opportunity arises. Gain experience on the 8 footer and it will pay off when you find the dish of your dreams. Instead of it taking days to aim a dish you will be able to do it in minutes later on.

The way I feel is get what ever you can. You can always upgrade later when the opportunity arises. Gain experience on the 8 footer and it will pay off when you find the dish of your dreams. Instead of it taking days to aim a dish you will be able to do it in minutes later on.

Agree with that and a 8' might not perform that bad, if it's in good shape and not real expensive, I'd pick it up. The 9' I have here works real well.

free large fiberglass dish. grand rapids looks like early model non-ribbed channel master.
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/zip/4948247281.html
00A0A_2KZv1Uf2Z7M_600x450.jpg 01515_9yJANeJ1xjb_600x450.jpg