Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Agree about string test. But.... nobody who travels an hour to pick up the dish will make string test and if it is not so good one will return back home without dish. From the picture provided I clearly see dish is badly warped and has no value (at least for me).

I wouldn't go anywhere near a Birdview spoon-dish. I remember all the stuff about the other one that's been posted here a few years back. I don't think it ever really worked right, and they certainly didn't sell too many as this is only the 3rd one I have ever heard about in the wild.

Satellite uplink truck; Brampton, Ontario: Ku Band, dual path, 2.4 meter dish - $44,000 (CDN)

Why only buy a dish, when you can also buy an uplink truck and accessories too???

$_27.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/...sh/1097781874?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

sgs

The ad says it's a twelve footer. Janeil used plastic ribs and were prone to freeze damage. It may not be worth the $50 asking price ;)

Just curious....What are the two gold colored boxes hanging down on the back of the dish? Anyone know?
The one on the left looks to be attached to the pole, a junction box maybe? The one on the right appears to be just the motor end of the actuator arm. The photo does wonders to the imagination ;)

The one on the left looks to be attached to the pole, a junction box maybe? The one on the right appears to be just the motor end of the actuator arm. The photo does wonders to the imagination ;)

My first thought was that someone had hung a wooden bluebird box on there.lol.
That camera would make Raquel Welch look bad.:facepalm

Its always been said that the C band dish is the state flower of West Virginia but I'm starting to think its really the National flower of Canada.