Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

WOW that is a good deal, someone needs to jump on that!

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/for/5311857004.html
"C-band 8ft mesh satellite dish and receiver.. Needs an actuator"
craigslist .jpg

Don't know if it is just the picture, or if the dish is bent. For the asking $20.00, it deserves a look and check out. Even if somebody only wanted the polar mount.

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/app/5287736191.html

This was an old listing where RimaNTSS and Magic Static identified the real peach - an Ajak H180 horizon to horizon motor. By the time I saw this the dish was already taken, but the motor was being given away for free. I picked it up yesterday after a harrowing two hour drive in a crazy snowstorm, although we couldn't find the plastic covers buried in snow. The owners were very nice and will get back in touch after it all melts, when hopefully the covers reveal themselves. Thanks to all for spotting this wonderful find.

This was an old listing where RimaNTSS and Magic Static identified the real peach - an Ajak H180 horizon to horizon motor. By the time I saw this the dish was already taken, but the motor was being given away for free. I picked it up yesterday after a harrowing two hour drive in a crazy snowstorm, although we couldn't find the plastic covers buried in snow. The owners were very nice and will get back in touch after it all melts, when hopefully the covers reveal themselves. Thanks to all for spotting this wonderful find.

H.S.! a Pendragon siting! lol

Throwing an Ajak on the bait pile, brings them out of the deep caves every time! :D :p

Reactions: fred555
Guys, we closed on a new house yesterday. Can't move until probably Spring, BUT, I'm going to have to cut down a LOT on spare stuff:

TWO 10 ft Winegard Pinnacles. (1 is complete with mount but broken down into parts, the other is panels I believe). I have to take stock of them all and figure out what's what) including various actuators. (You ain't getting MY Ajak though, sorry! That's destined for my next dish project.)

5-6? Primestar ellipticals
2- Primestar 1 meters
2-3 Dish Superdishes
1-Sadoun 6 ft dish (parabola is completely assembled), polar mount and 18" actuator
Misc other sorts of sat stuff.

Mid-Michigan area. Address and such released to people who are serious.

I think a $100 bill, and a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi put in my hand will even get me to help load it all into your trailer... I'm taking a loss, but I've had my fun, and now it's somebody else's turn.

There's no great hurry to pick it up, but better you get to it, before my wife does. God only knows what happens then if I'm not there...

View attachment 91772View attachment 91773View attachment 91774View attachment 91779View attachment 91780View attachment 91781View attachment 91782View attachment 91783View attachment 91784

That's two complete Winegard Pinnacles loaded in that 4x8 trailer. They stayed real nice for the whole drive back. There is NO rib frame for these dishes, the panels are such thick metal, and they interlock and bolt together and are self-supporting

Here's some pics in this posting way back in this thread. Click the little "UP arrow" behind my post name in the quote above. I can't get them to properly show as images right here.

Last edited:
Reactions: . Raine
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-oth...nd/1123497063?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Not sure about 30' pole, looks more like 15' judging by the house height etc. Seller says it's a 13' Chaparral brand dish but I suspect 10'. Didn't know Chaparral made dishes... Will drop by one of these days when I am up north in the big city and check it out.

If it looks good I might have to get some pointers on how to get it on the ground. Really like the post it's mounted on. Could re-use it if I cut off about 8' :)

$_35.JPG