Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Nashville TN : Free scrap metal come get it. 1st come 1st serve. Must take the satellite dish and fence.

00B0B_fQPYTzgSlHK_600x450.jpg
https://nashville.craigslist.org/zip/5443804874.html

Reactions: spongella
Looks like a 7.5 footer. I run across these alot out here where i live at,now i have been looking for bud dishes. Ive check them all for a 36 inch actuator. No luck on the 36 in actuator though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've never seen a 36" actuator on anything other than older heavy fiberglass dishes, AND 10 or 12 footer's at that. Those just aren't needed for any other type of dish. So, you might be looking at the wrong dishes to try to find one...

Reactions: dl76
I've never seen a 36" actuator on anything other than older heavy fiberglass dishes, AND 10 or 12 footer's at that. Those just aren't needed for any other type of dish. So, you might be looking at the wrong dishes to try to find one...
I have been staying away from one fiberglass dish , that is only 2 miles from me. I hear they are a pain to take away. I might just have to pay the owner a visit. I know the dish is covered by skinny pine trees. I know its not getting a signal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ventura County, CA
Still trying to find a good home for my 10ft Winegard and Uniden Supra.

I'm having trouble posting a link, but go to ventura.craigslist.com and search for Winegard Uniden. Its item 5449834913

It got dark

Testing the new Titanium C138 Performance Plus C Band LNBF