Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

A Raine,did you see the 12 ft'er posted in the Sat Guys Classified section? Not as high and a bigger dish. ;)

If I lived closer I might be tempted to brave the heights...that 12 ft'er looks sweet!

Reactions: . Raine
About a month old... didn't notice it posted here.

Found this nice 8' mesh in northesast KS http://lawrence.craigslist.org/for/5460441062.html $100 seems step, but maybe they'd move to whatever OBO means. :D

I'd take it for free as it'd be $35 in gas to do the drive, and I have enough BUDs now.. Actuator may even work for you too!

00C0C_hU8PvaGmRPg_600x450[1].jpg

Reactions: beavs2112
A Raine,did you see the 12 ft'er posted in the Sat Guys Classified section? Not as high and a bigger dish. ;)

If I lived closer I might be tempted to brave the heights...that 12 ft'er looks sweet!

GaryD's dish, I did see that one! :)

That is a real nice looking dish and not real far from me, hour and a half, maybe?. But, just this past week I found another one that I'm going to look closer at and maybe get this weekend that is only 10 min from my house and low down to the ground. I've driven by it uncountable times and never saw it until now because the house was empty for a very long time and just recently the bank that now owns it has begun cleaning up the property. Talking to the bank guy, it sounds as if I may be able to remove future ones for them and get paid to do it, too. If it falls through, [I really hope it doesn't] I may ask Gary about his, thanks!

Reactions: Titanium
Nice dishes but...I'd hate to have to remove them all in 10 days...Um wait..."Buyer must remove auction item(s) from said agencies premises within 5 business days..." :eeek
Especially with the limitations they have in place: 8am-12pm and 1pm-4pm. Monday - Friday ONLY,excluding legal holidays.

The winner better have a crew and a flat-bed trailer. :biggrin2

Reactions: fred555
Fort Smith (Ark?) Old satellite dish for scrap or project
http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/zip/5518150950.html
"Need this gone from yard Asap. Old satellite dish...FREE...you bring TOOLS and you HAUL OFF. Take all, dish and pole all the way down to the concrete! There is some scrap metal that could bring a few bucks (very heavy) and fiberglass dish could make a good coy pond shell if put in ground and lined, just one project idea."
fort1.jpg fort2.jpg fort4.jpg

Reactions: beavs2112