Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Channel Master (Skyward Global) 1.2m Ku Off-Set Satellite Dish SMATV CATV MDU $125
"I also have two 1.8m, two 1.2m AL/HI DirecTV (99* 101* 103*) or (110* 119*) and two 1.m"

Has 7 of the 1.2m. Sight has some impressive pictures of head ends for cable, to me very impressive.

He lists other dish & other equipment at bottom of page. Equipment is from 7 head ends from cable systems he is in charge of removing equipment, shipping from Longwood, Florida. Since they listed NPRM Poles for pickup, if you live in area maybe able to forgo shipping for the dish.

Channel Master (Skyward Global) 1.2m Ku Off-Set Satellite Dish SMATV CATV MDU | eBay

Reactions: Cosmo Blatz
At my mother’s condo in Daytona Beach, Florida, the board is trying to get Advanced Wireless (or Advanced Satellite or maybe Cable) to remove their three stationary 12 foot dishes and talked about sending notice to the company and if they don’t respond they will call a scrapper. One has repairable damage from a vehicle bending one outside support. If there is interest I can post a phone number and talk to the manager. I’d love to get the feed assembly but I’m only here on vacation.
314df06a03ea1b31a9339c798f7997c6.jpg
160d02c8333282a0ada3dadb232898b9.jpg
08f51100d9678fc9de4ce5eadcc3cc97.jpg

Winegard 10 foot mesh C band Ku band dish rare complete ext system.
Nice condition, a working system when last used several years ago.
C / Ku band 10 foot mesh dish disassembled, all hardware, C band LNB, Ku band LNB, pole, cabling, dual Chaparral C /Ku feed horn etc.
13 foot x 3.5" pole. Woodbury, Connecticut. $1250

C / Ku band 10 foot mesh dish disassembled, all hardware, C band LNB, Ku band LNB, pole, cabling, dual Chaparral C /Ku feed horn etc.

He's out of his mind. I wouldn't pay that much IF that was NOS. He might get $125 for it, otherwise anybody that pays that much is NUTS.

He's out of his mind. I wouldn't pay that much IF that was NOS. He might get $125 for it, otherwise anybody that pays that much is NUTS.
I agree, just posting it in case somebody wants to try to work out a reasonable price with the seller. Considering what they cost new now and the quality you would be getting it would be worth it if the seller was willing to lower the price considerably. :)

Reactions: madmadworld
I agree, just posting it in case somebody wants to try to work out a reasonable price with the seller. Considering what they cost new now and the quality you would be getting it would be worth it if the seller was willing to lower the price considerably. :)

Well, nobody that posts one that high out of the gate is likely going to "be reasonable" on lowering his price. For some reason he thinks he can get back a big chunk of money from what he paid brand new 30 years ago. He'll find out differently.

Not my job, but I'm a buddy of the guy who most likely did it, he used Winegard, but we each serviced each other's work its the next town over to me

Does anyone know what the size of this Slimline dish is?

I've still got my eye on a 1 meter Primestar which is still sitting on a junk pile a couple miles from my house. I plan to approach the farmer who owns the land once the quarantine is expired.

Reactions: madmadworld