KRBK

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sometimes I see the delay here on the Nano when KRBK is selected. The Nano is connected to a 6 ft. dish that I haven't really peaked yet. I think the problem is low signal quality even though the quality meter eventually shows about the same level as the other channels (65 - 70 on that dish).

I don't see this issue on the receivers connected to the other dishes (Alien1, Alien2, HD-8240, and S-10).

I've uploaded a 30 second TP recording of 3720H to FridgeFTA.

Ernie

I get it fine here in Springfield Missouri. Of course, I'm local, so I can get it on my converter box over the air, and on my dish network receiver. I don't have an FTA receiver or FTA – dish since I live in an apartment.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I haven't noticed any real issues with KRBK using a 6' offset dish and conical scalar and I watch mostly Sunday mornings. Picture locks right away.

The only thing I have ever observed, when watching "This Old House Classics" episodes and is best described as slighty jumpy video. First I thought it was the movement of the camera operator walking but it's noticeable when the camera is panning left or right also and only during those programs. I never thought enough about it to try a different receiver to test it out to see if it was normal.

I recently upgraded the MicroHD firmware to the 20130626 version and I have been experiencing the same delay problem with KRBK. Sometimes the channel just won't pop up at all :confused: and I have to switch receivers/DVB PC devices.

Ditto on the lock in problem for both stations using that transponder using an 8' dish, micoHD. If I move the dish back and forth it will pop in. It may be the low symbol rate that is causing the issue?

Joe DC, that's how I get it in as well, I move down to 97w or 95w then go back to KRBK and it comes in fine.

I guess I have been missing things little lately on FTA.I just heard about KRBK the other day and its a great replacement for METV on 101w when it blinks out sometimes on my 6 footer.Sig on 99 stronger than 101 and reliable!Hope it sticks around for awhile.
What I find alittle strange is that KRBK is located Central time but here in Ct its showing EST broadcasts which is great for me.

1 meter and microHD same thing. 7% and nothing. Leave it there for a few minutes and bam Krbk until I change channels. Once locked I get 50 - 60% signal and no breakups. Other channels come in instantly. It's weird but I always just figured it was the small dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)