KUIL?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was there yesterday.
Try changing the TP Freq Plus or Minus 1 - 11704, 11705, 11706, 11707
Yep, I had it most of the day yesterday, lost it in the evening. Was wondering if was up today. Still off here, just checked.

Yeah, I just saw KUIL.

What's killing me is RTPi seems to be disappearing today.

Thanks.
I was getting it in at 75 on my meter yesterday, today-nothing. Everything else on that sat is coming in great as usual.
Go figure, anyway 'Onward Thru the Fog!'

I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but as I mentioned, AMC4's RTPi (12033, 3.003H) has been unusually bad today. Usually I get it at 99, but today it's been bouncing from 50-99 when it hasn't been at 0. Maybe I'll give it a day or so before I try any further adjustments I can't do from my remote. :)

I don't know if this is related, but I tried it yesterday, and couldn't lock it, but I looked at the spectrum. I could see the signal there, but there was another signal very close to it. They showed up at 11707 and 11710 on my system. Anyway, I'm not sure if that other signal has always been there or not, but maybe it's interferring with the KUIL signal, since some of our receivers tend to have a bit of trouble separating channels that are very close together.

Rignt now KUIL is Q30 and barely watchable. Other TPs are fine. Yesterday it was Q60.

This is with a 10' BUD and a BSC621 LNB

Last edited:
Just for grins, I looked too, signal of 30, quality 25-28 peaks of 30, I can hardly hear Billy Mays and that !$!! car scratch-pen commercial lol. Their signal stinks alright.

Ok thanks, so it's not just me. I had noticed it had dropped out completely a few times the last few weeks but now it seems to be staying gone. Maybe they started spot beaming or something. Drat, hate losing a channel.

Is Billy Mays nuts or just hard of hearing?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)