'1[3-8]1[AB0-6]' 'RB[BDEGHKL][A-DJ]'
IRD Model: ViP622
List of Serial Numbers:
[2] 73174765-76881956

'1[3-8]1[AB0-6]' 'RJ[KN][A-DJ]'
IRD Model: ViP722
List of Serial Numbers:
[2] 1-4000000000

Good news about the OTA icon on the recordings. I hope that this will also mean that the 622 will now know that a sat tuner is available on TV1 when an OTA recording is in progress. Previously, I've gotten a "Stop recording and switch to live mode?" message when trying to go to a sat channel during an OTA recording. (Running in Dual Mode, of course)

Brad

Well I'm not exactly sure what happened, but the ViP622 rebooted on me whilst I was fiddling with all the new stuff remotely via slingbox.

Not a good sign but I'll do a power-cord reboot later on.

Forgive the newbie-ish question, because I haven't been following the USB storage saga all that closely. But, one can't transfer shows to a PC from the external storage device and then view them on the PC, right?

I was hoping for a solution to my problem:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/general-cabletv-satellite-forum/96961-need-edit-two-shows-same-time.html

Dish recordings are encrypted and must be played back on Dish authorized equipment. If as you said in your other thread that these shows are typically broadcast shows, get yourself a multi-ATSC tuner card/device for your PC and work with those files rather than trying to crack any Dish recordings.

Record 3 programs at once.

I was able to set it up to record 3 programs at the same time. (Tuner 1, Tuner2, and OTA) I am not 100% sure, but I don't believe you could do this before.

You've been able to do that from day 1. In the past, it listed TV1 twice, which may have confused people, but it would still work.

I was able to set it up to record 3 programs at the same time. (Tuner 1, Tuner2, and OTA) I am not 100% sure, but I don't believe you could do this before.

Yes, you could do it before, but 2 of them would show Tuner 1 or Tuner 2.

Now it should show OTA, Tuner 1, Tuner 2.

I've been doing that since I've had 622;'s.

LER

DishCOMM is still not working for me, I can't figure out why, I got a small house. It does not see the other receiver which is down the stairs below it, and neither of them are plugged into a serge protector. (Both were plugged into a UPS before but I wanted to see if I could get DishCOMM to work.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts