L4.41 Software

I've gotten a bit lost in the 22 pages on this upgrade.

Does the new version fix the problem with "Trick Plays"???? ((pause, frame fwd, skip forward, skip back, etc.))

I've gotten a bit lost in the 22 pages on this upgrade.
There is an easy solution to this problem: set your preferences to include 100 posts per page! I did and I'm only on page 2. :D

Seriously, though, I agree it can be hard to follow sometimes - especially with goofy posts like this one mixed in. :eek:

I have not seen any issues with trick play yet. Hopefully that is a good indicator...

Red

noticed this today as well. This will be a big problem during football games. I already had an issue today with the golf on earlier. Anyone else having this issue? C'mon Dish, get this back in the software.

Thanks for the confirming of this new 'bug'
I made a new timer and when it went off it still would not let me push the end forward
So it's not old timers that are messsed up but all timers. I hoped I had a workaround but so far I can't see a easy one

Tiger

Ah, I see what everyone is talking about now. Well, I'm in the 8199 series so I'll probably be one of the last to get it. No worries, I haven't purchased a hard drive yet anyway.

Ah, I see what everyone is talking about now. Well, I'm in the 8199 series so I'll probably be one of the last to get it. No worries, I haven't purchased a hard drive yet anyway.
I've had L4.41 on one of my 622s for the past 5 days...however, I am still waiting for my other one to receive the update. It shouldn't be much longer.

L4.41 Tonight???

I have 2 622's and my external 750GB drives hooked up already but I am still on 4.05 I want to call up first thing Wednesday to enable them, but it won't work without 4.41 so I hope they are sending it to everyone tonight or tomorrow night or I guess I will be screwed again..........

I have two 622s. One of them got the update last week. I am still waiting with the other. Thought I would get them both updated at the same time. I was wrong.

I use to be first on the list for all updates and I didn't mind "testing them" but 2 months ago both my 622's got the blue screen of death and I was asked to send them into DISH for testing, so I did the swap and now my two new receivers are on the end of the list..... I never even got the 4.06 or 4.09 that many people got before they rolled that back.

They seem to usually roll out software on Thursday's at least that is my experience, that means I may not get it until friday but I want to activate the hard drives I purchased on Wednesday which is why I find this all frustrating.

Well, my 622 has had L4.41 for several days; however, it has has required a hot boot every morning (apparently hung up loadng the guide). I finally did the old unplug the power cord for a few minutes trick yesterday after a particularly rough time with the hot boot and losing a few very recent recordings in the process. I just hope the darn thing is settled down now!

FWIW, the 622 recognizes the external drive and has pulled an IP from the router - again, I just hope it's stable now.

--Doug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts