Lafretia at NPS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

electrician

Original poster
Jun 29, 2009
Dundee,Mi
I read most of your postings concerning 4DTV and NPS. Very informative. I signed up for a years worth of ABSOLUTE DIGITAL last Saturday still June. Was patting myself on the back after reading about July price increase. Then found out my equipment isn't right. Like a Bulldog NPS wanted to keep my money, made me do all the things we normally do to get it up. Skyvision must be in cahoots cause they made me do them all hanging from aladder . Anyway, when I originally ordered on a Saturday, Skyvision is closed, and Lafretia said she was the only one working. I think she the only one working any time cause every time I called that's who Igot. Like an old friend after a few days. Well today Wenesday July 1 they said she would be aloud to credit my credit card. Odd thing is two minutes after charging card it was all done but it will take 6-8 weeks to put it back. I just love the Electronic Age.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts