Last Man Standing

Come on you don't buy a mortician that looks like Dana Delaney , wearing 3 inch false eyelashes, tight dresses and 6 inch stilleto heels? After all y'all don't mind a cop who wears the same thing with big hot rolled air and false eye lashes on Castle.

Wasn't the oldest daughter dating the blond,long haired, dullard from Tim Allen's sporting store last season? Now her baby's daddy is part of the show and the kid is now about 5 or 6 years old. I don't see why they weren't still together, since they share the same political views.

I don't like changing actors either. But I still like the show.

Disney and ABC were not happy with the ratings last year. So they brought in a new show runner who made changes to the eldest daughter, the child and the baby's father. they also gave it a bad rime slot which I think will hurt it more than these casting changes might help (amd I am not sure they will). I was amazed that Amanda Fuller looks so different from when she was on some other shows but either I am mixing her up with another actress or she has changed a bit.

Season finale was tonight.....hope it comes back next season. But if it didnt at least they kinda had closure on some characters

I hope they renew the show. It is funny and still has a heart warming feeling of an earlier time ,when families were the focus of most comedies.

I hope they renew it too, but I have a feeling it may get cancelled. Notice how there weren't that many episodes this season?

JTT's voice sure hasn't changed.

Last Man Standing & Malibu Country

I’ve upgraded Last Man Standing to likely renewal, and Malibu Country to the bubble. Last Man Standing has done well enough that it’s more likely to be renewed than canceled. The unknown is whether keeps the Friday comedy block around anchored by Last Man Standing, or uses it as schedule spackle for other nights. If ABC keeps the Friday block, Malibu Country is a tossup for renewal, if it doesn’t keep it, it’s likely to be canceled.

Likely to be renewed.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...man-standing-what-about-the-good-wife/174697/

S~