Last Man Standing

I liked this season of the show. The political references and the real life Iraq war veteran with her legs missing ,made the show more poignant. It was no All in the Family, but it was good.

I liked this season of the show. The political references and the real life Iraq war veteran with her legs missing ,made the show more poignant. It was no All in the Family, but it was good.

That was a really good episode.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last Man Standing' Renewed: ABC Orders Season 3

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/last-man-standing-renewed_n_3103778.html

Last Man Standing" has been renewed. ABC will bring the Tim Allen sitcom back for a third season.

Despite a shortened season and move to Friday nights, "Last Man Standing" held steady in the ratings. The Season 2 finale, which featured Allen reuniting with his "Home Improvement" co-star Jonathan Taylor Thomas, had 7.9 million viewers and a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic. That's a solid number for a broadcast series on a weekday, let alone a Friday

Good to know. I really like this show and the fact that the whole family can watch it is really nice. Don't get me wrong, I like the humor of family guy and shows like that too. It's just nice to have a good family oriented sitcom available.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That's great. I really like this show. What I don't understand is the changes they made. Did anyone else notice that the two offices were switched in the show from season one?

I qould not describe Mike as being on the left. Or wait, do you mean the physical offices. Maybe I just red too much into that one.

Last edited:
I had not even noticed that in the middst of the casting changes----and the periodic episodes discussing politics.

Be nice if they could go back to the way season 1 was, much more enjoyable.

Only change I liked about season 2 was the new neighbor. Him and Mike are 2 sides of the same coin, plus he's a Marine :D

Next Episdoe: Season 3, Episode 1

Friday, September 20, 2013

"Back to School": Mike learns that Kyle's new-found interest in philosophy is distracting him from his work; Mike worries about Boyd attending a bilingual school.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)