Last Man Standing

My wife and I still enjoy this show. It is one of the few we watch within a few days of recording it.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Now I'm not a big Jay Leno fan but the banter between him and Mike usually has me rolling. Especially when they take jabs at each others "profession"

Reactions: osu1991
I have to say this was something of a surprise to me. The ratings were not fantastic but were better than anything ABC put in that Friday slot. I guess it finally got to the point where the rights fees exceed the value to the network.

Kind of sad I enjoyed this show. I actually liked it better than Home Improvement but I suspect I am in the minority there.

Reactions: madmadworld
I'll gladly throw in with Geronimo as disappointed that they couldn't keep it going.

I'm sure it was getting difficult trying to keep it an immediate family when all of the offspring are more or less independent.

Sounds like the cost to ABC was going up since they didn't own the show. Would love to see Fox move it over to their network, in place of the junk comedies they have, since it is a 20th-21st Century TV property.

Reactions: madmadworld
Sounds like the cost to ABC was going up since they didn't own the show. Would love to see Fox move it over to their network, in place of the junk comedies they have, since it is a 20th-21st Century TV property.
Decent possibility, especially if Fox wants to produce more episodes for the syndication market.

I heard that they cancelled it partly due to Tim Allen's political views.